shorthanded -- and an assist, and Eri

Все про розвиток комп'ютерних технологій у м. Бершадь, інформація про продаж, обслуговування, та ремонт комп'ютерної техніки, обговорення Бершадських провайдерів...

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

shorthanded -- and an assist, and Eri

Повідомлення lw789 » 02 листопада 2017 07:02

NBA star Stephen Curry will not play in the Olympics after pulling out of the USA basketball team. Curry, who helped Golden State take a 2-0 lead over Cleveland in the NBA finals on Sunday, said he has decided to pull out for several factors including recent ankle and knee injuries.The point guard is the highest-profile absence for the two-time defending gold medalists, who will already be missing NBA All-Stars Chris Paul and Anthony Davis. Curry has won a pair of world titles with USA and was a starter when they won the 2014 Basketball World Cup. The 28-year-old had spoken of wanting the chance to win Olympic gold, but missed six games in the post-season with a right knee injury. Curry and Neymar swap shirts after Golden States 110-77 win over Cleveland at the weekend Curry said in statement: After a great deal of internal thought and several discussions with my family, the Warriors and my representatives, Ive elected to withdraw my name from the list of eligible players on Team USAs preliminary roster for the 2016 Summer Games in Brazil. I recently informed Jerry Colangelo of this decision.My previous experiences with USA Basketball have been incredibly rewarding, educational and enjoyable, which made this an extremely difficult decision for me and my family. However, due to several factors - including recent ankle and knee injuries - I believe this is the best decision for me at this stage of my career.Its an incredible honour to represent your country and wear USA on your chest, but my primary basketball-related objective this summer needs to focus on my body and getting ready for the 2016-17 NBA season. Also See: WHO asks for new Zika probe Farah targets medals Jarell Martin Jersey . The Oilers jumped into the free agent market early by signing defencemen Keith Aulie (six-foot-six, 228 pounds) and Mark Fayne (6-3, 210 pounds) and left-winger Benoit Pouliot (6-3, 197-pounds). Two days earlier MacTavish traded lightweight forward Sam Gagner to Tampa Bay for 6-3, 203-pound right winger Ted Purcell. Mike Bibby Jersey . Venable and Jeremy Hermida drove in three runs apiece, and the Padres beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Sunday to snap a nine-game losing streak. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Aut ... es-Jersey/. Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night. Wade Baldwin Jersey . -- Having already fallen behind because of the NFL lockout, Blaine Gabbert couldnt afford a lengthy holdout. Mike Conley Jersey . "I just think what it does for everybody in life is real simple," said Babcock early on Friday afternoon. "You dont give in. You just keep on keeping on. Is it going to go your way every time? No. But you choose your attitude and how you perform and how hard you dig in." Nearly four years to the day of the 2010 gold medal match in Vancouver, his team dug in with its best effort of these Olympics, snuffing out the high-powered Americans for another opportunity at gold.PETERBOROUGH, Ont. -- Matt McCartney tied the game at 12:01 of the third period, and Hunter Garlent scored the winner four minutes later as the Peterborough Petes staved off elimination for a third straight time, taking Game 6 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff series against the Kingston Frontenacs 5-4 on Sunday. Nick Ritchie had two goals -- one shorthanded -- and an assist, and Eric Cornel also scored for Peterborough, which lost the first three games of the series before clawing back to take the next three. Garlent picked up two assists for a three-point night. Michael Moffatt and Mikko Vainonen had a goal and an assist, and Evan McEneny and Sam Bennett also scored for the Frontenacs, who had four first-period goals and led 3-0 halfway through the opening frame. Matt Mahalak started in net for Peterborough, but left the game after giving up two goals on five shots through 12:15. Lucas Peressini turrned aside 34-of-37 shots in relief.dddddddddddd Kingstons Andrew DAgostini made 35 saves in the losing effort. The Frontenacs were 3 for 6 on the power play, while the Petes failed to scored on four chances with the man advantage. Game 7 goes Tuesday in Kingston, Ont. --- BATTALION 5 ICEDOGS 1 ST. CATHARINES, Ont. -- Mike Amadio scored two goals and assisted on another as Noth Bay forced Game 7 by tying its first-round playoff series against Niagara 3-3. Dylan Blujus, Brett McKenzie, and Barclay Goodrow also scored for the Battalion, who outshot the IceDogs 39-23. Matt McLeod chipped in with two assists. Matt Gillard had the lone goal for Niagara, which won Games 2, 3 and 4 to take a 3-1 series lead before losing its last two matchups. Battalion goalie Jake Smith made 22 saves in the victory. Brent Moran turned aside 34 shots for the IceDogs. Game 7 goes Tuesday in North Bay, Ont. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КОМП'ЮТЕРИ, ІНТЕРНЕТ, WEB ДИЗАЙН

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів