cored 17 runs and had 30 hits in the previous

Все про розвиток комп'ютерних технологій у м. Бершадь, інформація про продаж, обслуговування, та ремонт комп'ютерної техніки, обговорення Бершадських провайдерів...

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

cored 17 runs and had 30 hits in the previous

Повідомлення lw789 » 07 грудня 2017 08:56

VANCOUVER -- There is no easy fix for the problems faced by the Vancouver Canucks, says the man who took a foundering franchise and came close to winning a Stanley Cup. Pat Quinn, the former defenceman who moved behind the Canucks bench and into the general managers office, believes new team president Trevor Linden -- a player Quinn drafted and coached -- has the potential to return Vancouver to the NHL elite. "There is no magic luxor," Quinn said Sunday after being inducted into the Canucks ring of honour at Rogers Arena. "You have to fix it. You have to have luck, you have to have cap room. "A lot of things come into play." A promising season turned bad for the Canucks, who will miss the playoffs for the first time since 2008. Watching the team this year Quinn noticed a slip in the talent level. "Its cyclical," Quinn said. "The hard part is when your good players skills start to diminish a little bit, then youve got to find replacements for that top level player." A 30-team NHL reduces that talent pool. "We dont have enough top players," Quinn said. Fans will need to be patient. "Thats where the first step comes in, the assessment that needs to be done," said Quinn. "I think thats the stage where Trev is. "Ive read he has a plan. When you have a plan you dont go around telling everybody." Linden was named president last week after Mike Gillis was fired as Vancouvers president and general manager. Quinn shrugged when asked if he will play a role in the Canucks rebuild. There has been speculation Linden may ask Quinn to return to the organization in some sort of advisory capacity. "Its a different day today," said the 71-year-old Hamilton native. "Whatever happens, happens. "Trevor is a terrific kid, there is no question. Im not really thinking about that sort of thing. He has lots on his plate." Quinn was joined by members of his family at centre ice prior to the game against the Calgary Flames for the induction ceremony. Other members of the ring of honour include Thomas Gradin, Kirk McLean and Harold Snepsts. The crowd gave Quinn a standing ovation. "It was inexplicable," Quinn said. "You cant express the emotions you feel. "You are mindful of the people who touched you along the way, how important they were to me." Quinn was Vancouvers president and general manager from 1987 to 1997. He coached the team from 1991-94 and then again late in the 1995-96 season. There are some parallels between what Quinn, 71, faced back in 1987 and the task Linden now faces. Quinn took over a wheezing, money-losing franchise and helped turned it into a high-scoring team that came within one game of winning the 1994 Stanley Cup final. "When you are first starting you know one thing," said Quinn. "I always wanted to be a team player. "No one person wins a hockey game, no one person builds a franchise. I got pretty lucky in putting this team together." In 280 games as a coach, Quinn had a record of 141 wins, 111 loses and 28 ties. With him behind the bench the Canucks won two division titles, five playoff rounds and he was voted coach of the year in 1991-92. As a general manager Quinn helped build the Canucks by drafting players like Linden and Pavel Bure. Quinn also traded for players like McLean, Cliff Ronning, Dave Babych, Jyrki Lumme, Greg Adams, Geoff Courtnall and Markus Naslund. It was through Quinn people like Brian Burke, Dave Nonis, Steve Tambellini and George McPhee received their first NHL jobs. Quinn played his junior hockey with the Edmonton Oil Kings, winning a Memorial Cup in 1963. He spent nine years as a player, playing defence for Vancouver, Toronto and Atlanta. He coached the Philadelphia Flyers, Los Angeles Kings, Canucks, Toronto Maple Leafs and Edmonton Oilers. On the international stage, Quinn coached Team Canada to gold medals at the 2002 Winter Olympics and 2009 world junior championships. Quinn said the Canucks may have struggled this year but he sees hope for the future. "When I came here in the 1970s it was hard to find a Canuck fan," he said. "Now we are all Canuck fans. "Thanks for how you treated me." Maliek Collins Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins (5) – He had a brilliant game; it was a huge response for his average games before. Robert Newhouse Jersey . The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/E ... ys-Jersey/. The Mavericks avoided a season sweep by the Nuggets, who ran away with a win in Denver two weeks ago to hand Dallas its longest losing streak at three games. Dallas (42-28) got a boost in the playoff race when Miami rallied from seven down in the last 3 1/2 minutes to beat Memphis 91-86 Friday night. Charles Haley Jersey . Onyshko, from Minnedosa, Man., will compete in artistic gymnastics while Hanet, from Kelowna, B.C., will compete in lawn bowling as a para-athlete. "It is exciting that our Canadian athletes are starting to arrive at the Games Village," said Chantal Petitclerc, Canadas Chef de Mission. Troy Aikman Jersey . And like the near entirety of last season, Jonathan Bernier and Torontos goaltending tandem is up to the task.DETROIT -- Chris Tillman gave up only one run in a second straight start. This time, he had something to show for it. Tillman outpitched Justin Verlander while working into the ninth inning, helping the Baltimore Orioles beat the Detroit Tigers 3-1 Sunday to avoid getting swept. "Some guys see Verlander in the opposite slot and they shy away," Baltimore manager Buck Showalter said. "Tillman takes that as a challenge." Tillman (1-0) gave up five hits, including Torii Hunters solo homer in the fourth. The right-hander was thankful to match a career-high 8 1-3 innings after missing some spots he was targeting. "I know I got away with a couple of pitches," Tillman said. "I tried to go down and away, but I missed up." Tommy Hunter replaced Tillman with one out in the ninth and Victor Martinez on second base and retired the last two batters for his second save. When Baltimore opened with a 2-1 win against Baltimore, Tillman allowed one run over five innings and didnt factor in the decision. Baltimore, which had lost four straight since beating the Red Sox, handed baseballs last undefeated team its first setback of the season. The Orioles had shortstop J.J. Hardy in the lineup, but scratched him because he had back spasms during batting practice. "Frankly, its not much better now," Showalter said. Before the game, Showalter said Verlander has become better because hes more of a pitcher and less of a hard-throwing righty that he used to be. Verlander (0-1) gave up two runs on five hits and two walks over eight innings. He struck out three, moving past Tommy Bridges and into fourth place on the franchises all-time list with 1,674 in his career, but isnt pleased with that part of facet of his game after fanning just two in his first sttart.dddddddddddd "You get a feel for strikeouts and my feel for those isnt there yet," Verlander said. "Im not executing as well as I should or maybe over-trying a little bit with two strikes and hanging stuff." Adam Jones drove in the go-ahead run in the eighth with a sacrifice fly after Nick Markakis tripled. Baseballs replay system was temporarily unavailable early in the game for the Tigers. Both managers were informed of the technical difficulty during the first inning and it was repaired after a half-inning, Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. Tillman had more strikeouts (five) than the Tigers had hits (four) against him through eight innings. After Tillman got Cabrera to ground out for the first out in the ninth, he gave up a double to Martinez that brought the fans to their feet. Hunter then struck out Austin Jackson for the second out of the inning and got Tyler Collins to bounce out for the last one. Torii Hunter homered for the third straight game -- for the first time since 2006 -- to make it 1-0 Tigers. Baltimore tied it at 1 in the sixth inning when Nelson Cruz doubled home Jones, who also hit a double. The Orioles went ahead 3-1 in the ninth after Al Alburquerque replaced Verlander and allowed Matt Wieters to homer. The Tigers scored 17 runs and had 30 hits in the previous two wins against Baltimore, but were kept quiet at the plate in the series finale. "Bats cooled a little bit, but I think that had more to do with Tillman than anything else," Ausmus said after his first loss. NOTES: Orioles stay on the road to play the New York Yankees on Monday afternoon. ... Ausmus was the first to begin his career with four straight win since Clint Hurdle of Colorado and Jerry Royster of Milwaukee both did it in 2002. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КОМП'ЮТЕРИ, ІНТЕРНЕТ, WEB ДИЗАЙН

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів