te. We wish him and his family the very

Все про розвиток комп'ютерних технологій у м. Бершадь, інформація про продаж, обслуговування, та ремонт комп'ютерної техніки, обговорення Бершадських провайдерів...

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

te. We wish him and his family the very

Повідомлення lw789 » 05 січня 2018 06:41

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers offensive lineman Andrew McDonald said he expects to return to training camp next month after undergoing surgery in May for testicular cancer. McDonald said Wednesday that doctors expect him to make a full recovery. McDonald was "Player A" in a report on the Miami Dolphins bullying scandal this year that indicated he was among those bullied. McDonald didnt have any symptoms, but noticed a "bump on his skin" on one of his testicles and met with doctors on May 19. He said hes glad he did. Doctors determined he had testicular cancer and operated the following day to remove the mass. "Its out and right now I should be all good," he said. The 25-year-old McDonald said doctors believe they caught the cancer before it spread. He said hell need to return every few months for follow up CT Scans. "It was obviously surprising news," McDonald said. "They scheduled surgery for the next day, so it kind of hits you all at once. But I just made up my mind not to get down or let it affect me and stay positive. It has worked out, so thank God for that." After the bullying report, McDonald released a statement through his agent Brett Tessler saying, "While Andrew cant speak for other players involved in the report, he personally has had no problem with the Miami Dolphins organization and has the highest opinion of (offensive line) coach (Jim) Turner both personally and professionally and feels terrible about the way their relationship has been portrayed in the report." McDonald talked briefly on Wednesday about his time in Miami. He said offensive tackle Jonathan Martin, the primary victim in the bullying scandal that involved Richie Incognito, "went through a lot and it kind of affected him a little differently. "Everybody goes through a little adjustment when they get into the league. I saw it as beating on the rookies and just kind of playing around and messing with them. But with some people it goes a little too far some times." McDonald declined to say if the bullying he encountered went too far. Brandon Linder Jersey . - Andrew McCutchen went 4 for 5 and finished a home run short of a cycle, and Jordy Mercer drove in a career-high four runs to lead the Pittsburgh Pirates to an 8-2 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday. Carson Tinker Jersey .Y. - Peyton Manning made his fifth MVP award a family affair. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com ... te-Jersey/. Mars announced Saturday that the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers will join him as part of his halftime show. Super Bowl halftime performers often have collaborators. Brad Nortman Jersey . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity. Marcedes Lewis Jersey . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal.VANCOUVER - Offensive lineman Ben Archibald has retired, the B.C. Lions announced Friday. The CFL club has also released veteran linebacker Anton McKenzie. Archibald spent three seasons with B.C. after signing as a free agent in 2011. He began his CFL career with the Calgary Stampeders in 08. Overall, Archibald appeared in 102 career regular-season games, six playoff contests and two Grey Cup victories (08 with Calgary, 11 with B.C.). "I was very blessed to enjoy a great CFL career," Archibald said in a statement. "I am grateful for the opportunity to have played for two great organizations in Calgary and B.C. and I will always treasure the memories from my time in the CFL." Added Lions GM Wally Buono: "BBen brought a quiet professionalism to the B.dddddddddddd. Lions and he was a great example of the complete player; good on the field, good in the dressing room and a great role model as a husband, father and teammate. We wish him and his family the very best in the future." McKenzie spent five seasons with B.C., appearing in 69 regular-season games. He began his CFL career with the Saskatchewan Roughriders and earned Grey Cup rings with both clubs (07 with Saskatchewan, 11 with B.C.) "Anton gave everything he had each and every time he had the opportunity to do so," Lions head coach Mike Benevides said. "He has a very bright future ahead of him and were grateful for his services as a Lion." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КОМП'ЮТЕРИ, ІНТЕРНЕТ, WEB ДИЗАЙН

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів