scored on a double by Angelo Song

Все про розвиток комп'ютерних технологій у м. Бершадь, інформація про продаж, обслуговування, та ремонт комп'ютерної техніки, обговорення Бершадських провайдерів...

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

scored on a double by Angelo Song

Повідомлення lw789 » 08 січня 2018 08:40

CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Paula Creamer easily overcame tricky morning wind conditions Thursday in the Kia Classic for a share of the first-round lead with Mariajo Uribe. Creamer and Uribe shot 5-under 67 at Aviara to finish a stroke ahead of Cristie Kerr, Shanshan Feng, Jodi Ewart Shadoff and Mi Hyang Lee. "It was swirling a lot," Creamer said about the wind. "It was pretty inconsistent at spots out there, but you just kind of have to trust your wind map or trust and see whats going on out there." A playoff winner March 2 in Singapore, Creamer had six birdies and bogeyed the par-4 15th -- her sixth hole of the day -- after her approach plugged in the face of a bunker. "I played pretty solid," Creamer said. "I had one bogey, but I gave myself a bunch of opportunities and putted really well, made some good two-putts. I think its an advantage playing early in the morning and I wanted to take that advantage." In Singapore, she made a breaking, downhill 75-foot eagle putt on the second extra hole to beat Azahara Munoz. The victory ended a 79-event drought dating to the 2010 U.S. Womens Open. "Its beneficial any time to win, but for me, it definitely has made this season, a lot sweeter, thats for sure," Creamer said. "Its made me believe even more in what were doing with my golf swing. All those hard times that Ive been struggling with the last couple of years, it just kind of puts a cap to it and all and just shows what perseverance is all about." Uribe, from Colombia, birdied Nos. 2-5 and 11 in her bogey-free afternoon round. The former UCLA player won the 2007 U.S. Womens Amateur. Top-ranked Inbee Park, preparing for her title defence next week in the Kraft Nabisco Championship in Rancho Mirage, was two strokes back at 69 along with Munoz, Lexi Thompson, Lizette Salas and Tiffany Joh. "My ball-striking was great," Park said. "I hit almost probably every fairway and every green and I probably hit everything inside 15 feet. Didnt hole anything. ... "Today was like the day I could have gone 10 under, but still in the 60s. Thats all right. Three more days, keep the ball-striking like this week and next week and I think itll be good." Thompson had four birdies and a three-putt bogey. "It was a pretty consistent day," Thompson said. "Could have dropped a few more putts coming in, but overall I played very solid, so Im happy with it." Third-ranked Stacy Lewis shot 73, and 16-year-old Lydia Ko had a 74. Karrie Webb, coming off a victory Sunday in Phoenix in the JTBC Founders Cup, had a 75. The 39-year-old Hall of Famer also won the Womens Australian Open last month. DIVOTS: Kia endorser Michelle Wie shot 70. ... Defending champion Beatriz Recari had a 71. Last year, the Spaniard, won with a birdie putt from the fringe on the second hole of a playoff with I.K. Kim. ... Yani Tseng also shot 71. She won the 2012 tournament for the last of her 15 tour titles and has dropped from first to 46th in the world in a year. Jason Denayer Jersey . Coach Randy Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury. Bozak left the bench and went down the tunnel early in the second period, returned to play a handful of shifts and then did play in the third. Richard Wright Jersey . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop. ... ty-Jersey/. -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. Bruno Zuculini Jersey .Y. -- Dwane Casey admitted hed been concerned about his young Raptors team who had zero experience playing in close-out games -- what awaited them with the vastly-experienced Brooklyn Nets, and how theyd react. Gael Clichy Jersey . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process.A solid start by Matt Jackson, a homer by Reggie Abercrombie and another flawless save from Brendan Lafferty is a perfect recipe for the Winnipeg Goldeyes. Thanks to Jacksons effort and enough run support to stay ahead from start to finish, the Goldeyes defeated the St. Paul Saints 4-2 in front of 6,412 at Shaw Park on Wednesday night. With the win, the Goldeyes won their 50 th game of the season and improved to 50-32. It was Winnipegs third straight win and guaranteed them a series victory over the team thats chasing them for first place in the American Associations North Division. The Goldeyes now have a five-game lead over the 44-36 Saints and can sweep their seventh series of the year with another win on Thursday night. "This is the time of year when you want to be out on the mound," said Jackson, who only had one nervous moment in 6 2/3 innings of work. "Everybody is locked in right now and every game matters. This is when its fun." Jackson allowed only two runs on five hits before Gabe Aguilar, Chris Kissock and Lafferty came in to shut down the Saints. Brock Bond scored a pair of runs for Winnipeg, while Jake Blackwood drove in two and Abercrombie hit his team-leading 16 th homer off the year.dddddddddddd. Abecrombie and Bond were the only Goldeyes to have multi-hit nights. Winnipeg opened the scoring in the first inning when Bond led off with a walk, went to second on a wild pitch and then went to third on a passed ball. He scored on an RBI ground out by Jake Blackwood. The Goldeyes put up another run in the second when Reggie Abercrombie hit a line shot deep over the left field fence for his 16th home run of the season. The Fish made it 3-0 in the third, as Ryan Pineda led off with a walk, went to third on a single by Bond and scored on a fielders choice by Blackwood. But, St. Paul made it 3-2 in the fourth. With two out, Keith Brachold walked, Henry Wrigley singled and both scored on a double by Angelo Songco. The Goldeyes added a run in the eighth when Bond singled, went to second on a single by Blackwood, went to third when Kuhn hit into a fielders choice and scored when Casey Haerther grounded out. Jackson (9-6, 4.03 ERA) got the victory while Saints starter Robert Coe (5-7, 6.38 ERA) took the loss. Lafferty (2.42 ERA) picked up his fourth save of the season. The Goldeyes finished with four runs on 10 hits while St. Paul was held to two runs on just six hits. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КОМП'ЮТЕРИ, ІНТЕРНЕТ, WEB ДИЗАЙН

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів