injuring his left knee in March. In

Все про розвиток комп'ютерних технологій у м. Бершадь, інформація про продаж, обслуговування, та ремонт комп'ютерної техніки, обговорення Бершадських провайдерів...

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

injuring his left knee in March. In

Повідомлення lw789 » 08 січня 2018 09:30

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Texas Rangers catcher Geovany Soto was arrested Wednesday night on a charge of marijuana possession in the town of Grapevine in northeast Tarrant County. Soto, 31, was charged with misdemeanour possession of marijuana under two ounces according to Sgt. Robert Eberling of the Grapevine Police Department. He was released on $500 bail. Soto has not played this season after injuring his left knee in March. In a statement released by the Rangers on Friday afternoon, Soto said, "I was stopped by Grapevine Police on Wednesday night. I am embarrassed and would like to apologize to my family, the Rangers organization and our fans that I was taken in on this charge. Because this is an on-going case, I cannot discuss this matter any further at the time." The statement also said, "The Rangers organization is aware of Wednesday nights incident involving Geovany Soto. We have spoken to Geovany, and he has apologized and expressed deep embarrassment for the situation. We have notified Major League Baseball of the incident. As this is an on-going case, this is the only comment we will have at this time." Soto hit .245 with nine home runs and 22 RBI last season, his first full year with Texas after being acquired from the Chicago Cubs at the non-waiver trading deadline in 2012. Penny Hardaway Jersey . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . Six years of waiting are finally over for the Dallas defenceman. Daley had a goal and an assist, Kari Lehtonen recorded his fifth shutout of the season, and the Stars clinched their first playoff berth since 2008 with a 3-0 victory against the St. http://www.sunsofficialshop.us/. -- The Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets will forever be tied together for making the same spectacular misjudgment on budding NBA sensation Jeremy Lin. Josh Jackson Jersey . Many of those eyes are in the United States of America, a country that the sport has wanted on its side for some time. On Sunday the football Gods delivered once again, only this time it was time for good old USA to experience as much heartache as joy. Devin Booker Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.LONDON, Ont. -- Eugene Wong fired a 6-under 66 to share the second-round lead with Mark Hubbard at the Tour Championship of Canada on Friday. Wong, the defending champion from North Vancouver, B.C., tied for the best round of the day while Hubbard kept pace with a 5-under 67 at the PGA Tour Canada event. "The putting was working today, so I was making all the key birdie putts and all the par-savers," said Wong, who won last years tournament with a dramatic walk-off eagle from the fairway on the 72nd hole. "I guess I like playing well at the last tournament and trying to finish the season off witth a bang.dddddddddddd" Cold, windy conditions greeted the players in London as play resumed following a suspension of the first round due to darkness. Hubbard, who won The Wildfire Invitational two weeks ago, said the tough conditions tested his patience. "It played really tough out there," said Hubbard. "It was cold and the wind was swirling all over the place. It was fast and firm again, and you could get in some spots that were brutal." Two shots behind the trio at 8-under par was Londons own Andrew Parr, who was 3-under par for his round before play was suspended. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КОМП'ЮТЕРИ, ІНТЕРНЕТ, WEB ДИЗАЙН

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів