NFL, playing 21 games with the

Все про розвиток комп'ютерних технологій у м. Бершадь, інформація про продаж, обслуговування, та ремонт комп'ютерної техніки, обговорення Бершадських провайдерів...

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

NFL, playing 21 games with the

Повідомлення lw789 » 18 липня 2018 06:09

Newly acquired forward Linden Vey has accepted his qualifying offer by the Vancouver Canucks, according to Brad Ziemer of the Vancouver Sun. Vey reportedly inked a one-year, two-way deal worth $735,000 at the NHL level and $67,500 if he plays in the American Hockey League. Vey, 22, was acquired from the Los Angeles Kings on Day 2 of this years NHL Entry Draft in exchange for a second-round pick, the 50th overall selection in the Draft. The Kings selected defenceman Roland McKeown with the pick. Vey recorded five assists in 18 games with the Kings last season, while scoring 14 goals and 34 assists in 43 games with the Manchester Monarchs of the AHL. The Wakaw, Saskatchewan native was drafted by the Kings 96th overall in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. Neymar Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Thiago Silva Paris Saint-Germain Jersey .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-15-thoma ... ersey.aspx. Louis Cardinals have agreed to a one-year contract. Kevin Trapp Jersey . Patty Mills had 20 points, Tim Duncan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in limited action, and San Antonio rolled to a 110-82 victory over Milwaukee that kept the Bucks winless in the new year. Christopher Nkunku Jersey . Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens.Jonas Gray may be the next big thing to happen on Sundays, but he isn’t helping his case Monday to Friday. According to a report from ESPN, Gray, who exploded onto your fantasy team after a 201-yard, four touchdown performance for the Patriots last Sunday, missed practice Friday after not reporting to the team facility on time.dddddddddddd New England head coach Bill Belichick doesn’t allow players to practice on days they show up late to team facilities. The report states Gray apologized to both Belichick and his Patriots teammates. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КОМП'ЮТЕРИ, ІНТЕРНЕТ, WEB ДИЗАЙН

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів