half, noted Grizzlies coach Dave Joerg

Дошка оголошень міста Бершадь Бершадський район оголошення продажу та купівлі, будь яких товарів

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

half, noted Grizzlies coach Dave Joerg

Повідомлення lw789 » 14 листопада 2017 08:49

MELBOURNE, Australia - Rafael Nadal kept telling anyone who would listen that his fitness levels wouldnt stand up to the rigours of a two-week Grand Slam tournament. Tomas Berdych proved him right.Nadal, who had played only eight matches since last June coming into the Australian Open because of a right wrist injury and appendix surgery in early November, was knocked out in the quarterfinals 6-2, 6-0, 7-6 (5) on Tuesday by Berdych — who had lost 17 straight matches to the Spaniard.It is obvious that I needed something more to be more competitive, Nadal, a 14-time major winner, said. As I said when I arrived here, the process always is not easy. When you have injuries, comebacks are difficult. But without being at my top level of tennis, I was able to be here in quarterfinals. Is not a bad result at all for me.Berdych, while thankful for the win, was reminded of a quote from the late Vitas Gerulaitis after beating Jimmy Connors for the first time in 16 matches: Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 17 times in a row.So no one, not even Nadal, could beat Berdych 18 times in a row?Ive heard that one already, Berdych said, smiling.The other mens semifinalists will be determined on Wednesday when top-seeded Novak Djokovic plays Milos Raonic and defending champion Stan Wawrinka takes on U.S. Open runner-up Kei Nishikori.Berdych will play sixth-seeded Andy Murray in the semis after the British player beat local hope Nick Kyrgios 6-3, 7-6 (5), 6-3. Kyrgios came back from two sets down and saved a match point in the fourth round Sunday before beating Italian Andreas Seppi, the player who eliminated Roger Federer in the third round, but there was no such comeback on Tuesday.The 19-year-old Kyrgios, who walked onto the court with his headphones on and gave two thumbs-up to the crowd, was at his crowd-pleasing best. After hitting a backhand drop shot at the net for winner in the second set, he spread out his arms for applause, and in the third set, he hit a between-the-legs shot that Murray easily returned.It was a tricky match, Murray said. I tried to start as quick as possible because I know how dangerous Nick is. Hes a huge hitter of the ball, so I tried to keep it out of his strike zone as much as possible. Thankfully it worked.Kyrgios, who beat Nadal in the fourth round at Wimbledon last year, likes Murrays chances now that both Nadal and Federer are out of the Scotsmans half of the draw.I said to him at the net, This is your time, go for it. I think hes got a really good chance of winning the whole thing, Kyrgios said.On the womens side, Maria Sharapova moved closer to another Australian Open title, defeating 20-year-old Eugenie Bouchard 6-3, 6-2.The Russian made all the big points look easy and advanced to play Ekaterina Makarova, who earlier beat third-seeded Simona Halep 6-4, 6-0.I felt pretty good from the start, didnt feel I had too many letdowns, Sharapova said, adding that her close call in the second round — facing two match points against a qualifier — sharpened her focus for the rest of the tournament.The last time Sharapova and Bouchard met — in the semifinals at the French Open last year — Bouchard won the first set before Sharapova came back to take the next two. The Russian then won the title at Roland Garros.This time, Bouchard, who made the finals of Wimbledon and two other Grand Slam semis last year, didnt come close to taking a set, looking flat from the outset while being broken in her opening service game. The Genie Army, a group of young Australian men who croon about the Canadian player, was left to sing another day.She didnt give me many chances, and against the great players you have to take any chances you can get, Bouchard said.The other womens semifinalists will be determined on Wednesday when No. 1-ranked Serena Williams plays last years finalist, Dominika Cibulkova, and Venus Williams, playing in her first Grand Slam quarterfinal in nearly five years, takes on 19-year-old American Madison Keys.If the Williams sisters play each other in the semifinals, it would be their first meeting in a Grand Slam tournament since the Wimbledon final in 2009 — won by Serena. Tony Gwynn Jersey . He spent the rest of the game making up for lost playing time. Green scored a career-high 36 points, including eight in overtime, and the Phoenix Suns beat Denver 112-107 on Tuesday night to hand the Nuggets their fifth consecutive loss. Cory Spangenberg Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears say they have agreed to a one-year contract with centre Roberto Garza. http://www.baseballpadresofficial.com/d ... rsey-c-10/. PAUL, Minn – The clock lingered for what seemed like an interminable two minutes and 51 seconds before Mark Fraser finally escaped to the bench during a wildly one-sided first period of an eventual loss to Boston. Johnny Manziel Jersey . Two-time Olympic bronze medallists Savchenko and Szolkowy received 79.02 points to finish ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 77.01 points. Jhoulys Chacin Jersey . -- A deflected pass that landed in DeSean Jacksons hands.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Charlotte Hornets needed overtime to get past arguably the NBAs worst team last season for their first win of 2014-15. The Hornets will try to prevail in the 48 minutes allotted Saturday versus the Memphis Grizzlies at Time Warner Cable Arena. Charlotte recorded a 108-106 overtime triumph versus the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday and was led by Kemba Walkers 26 points. Marvin Williams and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist registered 19 and 17 points, respectively, while Al Jefferson posted 14 and 10 rebounds. Jefferson recorded a double-double for a 10th straight regular-season game dating back to last season. Walker hit the game-tying 3-pointer with 1.6 seconds to go in regulation. His basket with 5.1 seconds left in overtime was the difference. Lance Stephenson made his Hornets debut and had seven points, 13 rebounds and eight assists. Charlotte shot 40.6 percent for the game and made only 6-of-21 3-pointers. It rallied in the fourth quarter by scoring 32 points to Milwaukees 17 and had an 8-6 edge in OT. To be honest, I think (Milwaukee) played a lot better than we did, Hornets head coach Steve Clifford said of his teams 24-point turnaround. I did like the fact that when the game was on the line in the fourth quarter, at the end of the third and in overtime, we really tried hard to guard and we did a lot better. And guys made big plays. Charlotte improved to 9-1 over the last 10 regular-season games dating back to last seasoon, including a five-game win streak from March 31-April 9.dddddddddddd. The Hornets will play six of the next eight games on the road after Saturday. Memphis improved to 2-0 in this young campaign with a 97-89 victory Friday night over the Indiana Pacers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The Grizz won the battle of two of the NBAs elite defenses from last season with, you guessed it, defense. It was all defense for us, guard Mike Conley said. The defense got the stops that we needed them to and we got out in transition to get some easy buckets. The Pacers shot respectable percentages from the field, but the Grizzlies put the game away with a 33-14 third-quarter scoring differential. Memphis went on a 26-2 run during that pivotal 12-minute stretch. We played with a lot more aggressiveness in the second half so they werent able to get up as many shots and get up by as many points in the second half, noted Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger. Zach Randolph scored 22 points with 13 rebounds to lead the Grizzlies. Marc Gasol, coming off a career-high 32 points in Memphis season-opening win over Minnesota, deposited 20 points with six rebounds. Conley added 17 points in the win. Guard Courtney Lee suffered a mild concussion in the first half and his availability for Saturday is unknown. Memphis and Charlotte split two meetings last season. These two teams have split the 10 meetings at Charlotte and will meet again on Dec. 12 in Memphis. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до БЕРШАДСЬКА ДОШКА ОГОЛОШЕНЬ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів