get people out to help

Дошка оголошень міста Бершадь Бершадський район оголошення продажу та купівлі, будь яких товарів

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

get people out to help

Повідомлення lw789 » 14 листопада 2017 09:31

New Orleans, LA (SportsNetwork.com) - Matt Ryan threw for 322 yards and the Atlanta Falcons maligned defense rose to the occasion in a season-saving 30-14 victory over New Orleans that dropped the erratic Saints out of the NFC South race. Entering this critical divisional showdown ranked at the bottom of the NFL in total defense, pass defense and sacks, the Falcons put forth their best effort of the year on that side of the ball to set up a winner-take-all matchup with Carolina for the NFC South crown next Sunday at the Georgia Dome. Atlanta (6-9) held the Saints to 328 total yards and came up with five sacks and four takeaways, including a pivotal fumble from Jimmy Graham at the goal line early in the fourth quarter and Osi Umenyioras 86-yard fumble return touchdown on the final play. Ryan did his part as well, completing a sharp 30-of-40 passes with a touchdown and no turnovers. Julio Jones racked up 107 yards on seven catches after not practicing the entire week due to a hip injury. Drew Brees finished 30-of-47 for 313 yards and a touchdown to Graham, but was intercepted twice in the loss, the fifth straight at the Superdome for New Orleans (6-9). Brees second pick all but sealed the Saints fate. After New Orleans got the ball back at its own 10-yard line down just 20-14 with 2:40 left, Falcons cornerback Robert McClain jumped a route and snared the quarterbacks short pass intended for Nick Toon to place Atlanta deep in enemy territory. The turnover led to Matt Bryants third field goal of the day, a 32-yarder with 1:56 to go. The Saints managed to move inside the Atlanta 10 with time winding down, but the last-ditch effort turned into disaster when Kroy Biermann jarred the ball loose from Brees and Umenyiora scooped up the fumble before taking it the other way right as the clock expired. Atlanta also was able to withstand a brutal start to the game, as the Saints Jalen Saunders returned the opening kickoff 99 yards to the 1-yard line and Mark Ingram powered across the goal line on the next play, giving New Orleans a 7-0 edge a mere 20 seconds in. Those were the Saints lone two highlights of the first half, as the offense generated a paltry 78 yards over the initial two quarters with the Falcons dominating the line of scrimmage. Brees was intercepted once and sacked three times, one on a second-quarter blitz from safety Dwight Lowery that took the team out of field goal range. Atlanta countered Ingrams quick score with Bryants 44-yard field goal on its first possession, set up by Ryans 36-yard strike to Devonta Freeman on a wheel route out of the backfield. The Falcons went three-and-out on their next two series, but a pair of Roddy White catches totaling 26 yards on Atlantas subsequent trek led to Bryant booting a 50-yard field goal that cut the lead to 7-6 early in the second quarter. Following another New Orleans punt, the Falcons put together their longest drive of the season -- a 15-play, 89-yard march in which Ryan completed nine passes and converted three third-down situations. The last, a 24-yard delivery to Jones on 3rd-and-10, put the ball on the 3- yard line with eight seconds on the first-half clock. Ryan then hit Eric Weems with a shovel toss on the ensuing snap to send Atlanta into the break owning a 13-7 advantage. An 86-yard drive that took just seven plays extended the Falcons margin in the third quarter, with Freeman capping the sequence by side-stepping a defender near the line of scrimmage and taking off for a 31-yard touchdown with 5:42 left in the period. Brees got the Saints into the red zone on the following possession, which came up empty as well when Graham was stood up by Dezmen Southward at the goal line on a 12-yard reception and Kemal Ishmael ripped the ball out of the star tight ends hands. New Orleans did put up points on its next series, driving nearly the entire length of the field and trimming the deficit to 20-14 when Graham came down with Brees 4-yard back-shoulder throw with 5:48 left to play. Game Notes The Falcons came in just 1-5 against New Orleans at the Superdome under head coach Mike Smith, while Brees owned a 7-1 mark versus Atlanta at home ... The Saints had won a franchise-record 11 straight home games prior to its present slide ... Atlanta running back Steven Jackson did not return from a quad injury sustained in the second quarter, with safety William Moore (shoulder) exiting for the Falcons in the third quarter ... Saints running back Pierre Thomas was forced from the contest in the second quarter with a foot injury ... Atlanta entered the game having recorded just 16 sacks through its first 14 outings ... Ryan threw for a franchise-record 448 yards and three touchdowns in the teams Week 1 meeting, a 37-34 Atlanta victory in overtime. Lucas Lima Jersey . Five straight losses (and six in the past seven) now dot the schedule – matching their longest skid of the year – after they fell again in New Jersey on Sunday night, topped 3-2 by Cory Schneider and the Devils. Paulinho Jersey . Moments after scoring and setting off another wild celebration at Minsk arena, Platt leapt into the arms of Belarusian captain Alexei Kalyuzhny. http://www.officialbrazilonline.com/wor ... sey/.Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018. Custom Brazil Jerseys . Cleary also had two assists and Patrick Eaves added two goals for the Red Wings, who also ousted Phoenix in seven games during the first round of the 2010 postseason. Todd Bertuzzi had a goal and an assist for Detroit, which got a goal apiece from Tomas Holmstrom and Niklas Kronwall and suffered no shortage of offense despite the absences of Henrik Zetterberg and Johan Franzen. Gil Jersey . -- The Toronto Maple Leafs are tightening the race for second place in the Atlantic Division.DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Jose Bautista hit his third home run of the spring for the Toronto Blue Jays in a 4-3 victory Saturday over the Minnesota Twins, who got three scoreless innings from newcomer Phil Hughes. After spending his first seven seasons with the New York Yankees, Hughes signed a $24 million, three-year contract with Minnesota in the off-season. He gave up one hit, walked one and struck out two. The right-hander missed most of spring training with a back injury last year and struggled mightily in the regular season, going 4-14 with a 5.19 ERA with the Yankees. Hughes said being able to participate in a full spring has given him a confidence boost. "You never want to struggle at any point," he said. "I think coming in off the year I had and to get off on a pretty good note is big. But again, its still spring training and once the season starts thats the biggest thing, and I want to get out of the gates going well." Adam Lind was 2 for 2 with two doubles for the Blue Jays. Melky Cabrera added an RBI single and Edwin Encarnacion scored a run. Bautista connected in the fourth off Twins closer Glen Perkins. Byron Buxton, rated the No. 1 prospect in baseball, hit a two-run homer off Toronto starter Drew Hutchison in the third. Hutchison struck out five, including three straight in the second, and walked one in three innings. STARTING TIME Twins: Hughes threw 38 pitches but only two or three changeups because they werent very effective. "It wasnt good," he said. "I threw one first pitch that was a bad ball and then I think I threw one on the plate. As the pitch counts increase, you give yourself a little bit more availability to work on some things. When Im going three innings, sometimes the concentration goes on making a pitch and getting a guy out and before you know it, maybe you havent thrown as many (specific pitches)." Blue Jays: Hutchison, a candidate for the fifth spot in the rotation, felt good after working with catcher Dioner Navarro for the first time in a game. Hutchison said he and Navarro worked before the spring to build chemistry and it has paid off well. Navarro signed an $8 million, two-year deal with Toronto in the off-season after spending last year with the Chicago Cubs. "I live here in the off-season and so does he, so I was working out at the complex with him. So I got to know him a little bit, develop a little bit of a relationship," Hutchison said. "He caught my first bullpen, I think, so I had a pretty good idea. Weve talked a lot. It was really ggood to work with him today.dddddddddddd" TRAINERS ROOM Twins: Manager Ron Gardenhire said outfielder Aaron Hicks, who has been out with a minor elbow injury, could play Tuesday against Tampa Bay. Blue Jays: Colby Rasmus resumed on-field workouts after missing the past six games with a stiff neck. Toronto manager John Gibbons said Rasmus spent Saturday morning playing catch in the outfield, hitting in the batting cages and off a tee. Gibbons expects the centre fielder to continue working out at the teams training facility Sunday before returning to the lineup Tuesday in a split-squad game against the Canadian Junior National Team. "He should be full-go after that," Gibbons said. "Its a good, big day. He feels fine coming out of this." Right-handed reliever Dustin McGowan was expected to pitch two or three innings against the Twins, but was scratched before the game after getting a stomach virus. SANTANA WATCH Multiple media outlets reported Saturday that the Blue Jays are favoured to land Ervin Santana, the top remaining free-agent starting pitcher. ESPN first reported that Santana, who was 9-10 with a 3.24 ERA for Kansas City last season, was offered a one-year, $14 million contract by Toronto. However, the report said the right-hander was holding off on signing with the hope of getting a better deal from another team. Blue Jays officials did not comment on any of the reports, but right-hander Esmil Rogers, a teammate of Santanas during winter ball in the Dominican Republic who is vying for the fifth spot in the rotation, said the 31-year-old is a "great guy" and would not make it harder for him to make the team. "Im here to help the team win. It doesnt matter where Im going to be," Rogers said. "Im looking for the opportunity to start, but I cant make that decision. The office is going to make that decision. I cant do (anything). I just try to make my pitches and get people out to help the team." JANSSEN THROWS Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen, who has not pitched this spring because of shoulder inflammation, took a positive step by throwing on flat ground. Gibbons said "it wont be long," but the right-hander will have to throw a couple more times before he appears in a game. "I would think maybe next weekend he might get in a game, or maybe the following week," Gibbons said. "As long as hes got a couple weeks left, he should be fine." Janssen saved 34 games for Toronto last season and has just four blown saves in his past 60 opportunities. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до БЕРШАДСЬКА ДОШКА ОГОЛОШЕНЬ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів