season, replaced Simmons and had one h

Дошка оголошень міста Бершадь Бершадський район оголошення продажу та купівлі, будь яких товарів

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

season, replaced Simmons and had one h

Повідомлення lw789 » 07 грудня 2017 09:52

The Toronto Maple Leafs have agreed to a two-year contract with goaltender James Reimer, avoiding salary arbitration. Reimers agent Ray Petkau tweeted the signing on Friday, while TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports that the deal has an average annual value of $2.3 million. Both sides were scheduled to have their arbitration meeting on Monday. Reimer saw his playing time diminish in 2013-14 after the Leafs acquired Jonathan Bernier last summer from the Los Angeles Kings. In 36 games with the Leafs last season, Reimer posted a 12-16-1 record, a .911 save percentage and a 3.29 goals-against average. In four seasons with the Maple Leafs, the 26-year-old has appeared in 140 career games, compiling a 65-48-15 record with a 2.84 goals-against average and .912 save percentage with 11 shutouts. The Winnipeg native led Toronto to its first playoff appearance in nine years during the lockout-shortened season in 2013. He went 3-4 with a 2.88 goals-against average and .923 save percentage in the Maple Leafs seven-game loss to the Bruins in the opening round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. Originally selected by the Maple Leafs in the fourth round (99th overall) of the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, Reimer just completed the final year of a three-year deal he signed with the Leafs prior to the 2011-12 season worth an average annual value of $1.8 million. Nik Stauskas Jersey . The 27th-ranked Austrian underwent surgery on a torn tendon in October and needs more time to recover, the Austria Press Agency reports on Saturday. Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. http://www.authentic76ersauthority.com/ ... rsey-c-14/. Tepesch, back from the minor leagues, earned his first major league victory in more than 10 months and the Rangers edged the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Wednesday. Jerryd Bayless Jersey . The team sent out a press release on Friday stating Poile was resting and recovering and that he will remain in hospital for further observation. The Predators were preparing for the game against the Wild when Poile was hit by a puck that flew off the ice at him where he was standing in a tunnel behind the bench. Dario Saric Jersey .ca. Kerry, In the closing minutes of the second period of Game 4 between Pittsburgh and Columbus there were the remnants of two broken sticks behind the Pittsburgh net.ATLANTA -- Eric Young Jr. is proving hes an important part of the Mets winning formula. Thats especially important with New Yorks outfield about to become more crowded. Young got three hits, stole three bases and scored four times as the Mets overcame Justin Uptons two home runs to beat the Atlanta Braves 6-4 on Thursday night. Young stole five bases in the series as the Mets won two of three from Atlanta. "Hes such a great kid, you root for him all the time, and tonight he showed you he can win games for you," manager Terry Collins said. Young has joined Curtis Granderson and Juan Lagares in the Mets outfield. Chris Young could be moving closer to making his return from the disabled list with a right quadriceps injury. Soon Collins could face difficult decisions in the outfield. "No question about it," Collins said, adding that Eric Young "makes things happen." "We saw it tonight," Collins said. "The guy creates runs." "We talked about it all spring and all winter, what Eric Young brings to the table. When he gets on base he scores runs. He showed it again tonight." Young had two steals in the Mets 4-0 win on Tuesday night. "Anytime you do your job at the top of the lineup, especially with a couple of guys behind me driving me in, its a lot of fun," Young said. The Mets broke a 4-all tie in the seventh. Luis Avilan (1-1) gave up a leadoff single to Daniel Murphy, who scored on a two-out single by Juan Lagares off Gus Schlosser. Murphy drove in three runs with three hits. Carlos Torres (2-0) allowed only one hit in two scoreless innings. Jose Valverde pitched a perfect ninth for his second save. Led by Young, the Mets stole five bases, their highest total since May 28, 2011, against Philadelphia. Young also used his speed to lead off a two-run third inning with a bunt single. "Young scored four runs by himself," said Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez, who added, "that pretty much beat us." Upton drove in three runs with three hits. He had no homers before hiss breakout game.dddddddddddd He hit an opposite-field homer in the second inning before his long two-run blast to left field in the third. "Tonight I was just comfortable," Upton said. "The only thing I can do is try to take that same exact feel to tomorrow night and the next day and try to make something of it." Older brother B.J. Upton hit a triple after receiving pregame batting tips from former Braves star Chipper Jones. Justin Uptons second homer gave the Braves a 4-3 lead. Mets starter Jenrry Mejia, obviously frustrated, slapped his mitt and then appeared to throw the glove to the grass. "I just threw my hand up and the glove went out of my hand," he said. Mejia gave up four runs in five innings on six hits and four walks. Atlantas David Hale also had control problems as he gave up four runs, three earned, in 4 1-3 innings on five hits and five walks. The Mets tied the game in the fifth on a leadoff triple by Young and Murphys single. The Mets loaded the bases on two walks by Hale, but reliever Anthony Varvaro struck out Lagares and ended the inning on Travis dArnauds groundout. Ike Davis was 0 for 3 with two walks and a RBI in his start at first base. Collins said Lucas Duda, who had a pinch-hit single in the eighth, is still the starter. Braves shortstop Andrelton Simmons was held out with a jammed right wrist. He said he hurt the wrist in a home-plate collision in Wednesday nights game. He is day to day. Ramiro Pena, making his first start of the season, replaced Simmons and had one hit. NOTES: Former President Jimmy Carter and his wife, Rosalynn, sat near the Braves dugout. ... Hale is Atlantas first starting pitcher to give up more than two runs this season. ... Young was 2 for 2 with two singles in an extended spring game in Port St. Lucie. ... RHP Dillon Gee will be on the mound when the Mets open a weekend series at the Angels, who will start LHP Tyler Skaggs, on Friday night. ... Atlanta RHP Julio Teheran will face Washington RHP Tanner Roark as the Braves homestand continues. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до БЕРШАДСЬКА ДОШКА ОГОЛОШЕНЬ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів