s in 29 games for Los Angeles this season

Дошка оголошень міста Бершадь Бершадський район оголошення продажу та купівлі, будь яких товарів

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

s in 29 games for Los Angeles this season

Повідомлення lw789 » 16 грудня 2017 12:17

NICE, France -- Second-seeded Ernests Gulbis maintained his perfect record in ATP tour finals as he defeated Federico Delbonis to win the Open de Nice on Saturday. The Latvian triumphed 6-1, 7-6 (5) for his sixth career tournament victory. Gulbis secured the opening set in just 26 minutes, but then wasted three break points early in the second. He fell behind in the tiebreaker, but fought back to win five of the next six points and secured the victory when Delbonis hit a forehand into the net. "I am really happy to win here," said Gulbis, who should rise to a career-high of 15 in the rankings. "My next goal is to be top 10, even top eight. I think if I play well in the Grand Slams, I have a good chance. Its tough to kick out somebody from the top as theres a lot of good players but I am working on it." Gulbis dropped just three points on his first serve -- and none in the first set -- and also hit nine aces. The seventh-seeded Delbonis also wasted two break points in the second set. "He played well, I didnt start the best way and he broke me twice," Delbonis said. "In the second set I gave my best, it was more equal. I had my chances but couldnt take them because he served well. Im happy for this week and although this match wasnt the best, Im happy for playing it." Gulbis faces Lukasz Kubot in the first round of the French Open, while Delbonis will play Dusan Lajovic. Leonard Johnson Jersey .I dont think it comes to mind in this business, in this game, the Philadelphia Flyers forward said. You dont try to lose games. Colton Schmidt Jersey . Heavily-criticized after allowing a dozen goals on 58 shots in two games in Boston, Luongo continued his dominance at home. Hes now allowed two goals in three home games in this series. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Eli ... ls-Jersey/. The Philadelphia left fielder clubbed a tiebreaking, solo home run in the seventh inning, and the Phillies edged the Red Sox, 2-1, in the middle test of a three-game interleague series at Citizens Bank Park. Richie Incognito Jersey . Patrik Bartosak turned away 50-of-52 shots for the Rebels (28-26-4), who halted their losing streak at seven games. Trailing 2-1 after 40 minutes of play, Feser forced overtime with his second goal of the game at 5:35 of the third period. Cordy Glenn Jersey . The Jays responded to the three-spot Detroit placed on Casey Janssen the evening before with an attack on the Tigers Achilles Heel, its bullpen, tying the game in the ninth and winning the game in the 10th. The result absolved Marcus Stroman, brilliant once again, of a tough luck loss while at the same time robbing Max Scherzer, brilliant once again, of a deserved win.Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Los Angeles Galaxy forward Robbie Keane was voted the MLS MVP on Wednesday after he put together the best of his four MLS seasons to date in leading the Galaxy to an appearance in MLS Cup. The Ireland international netted 19 goals with 14 assists in 29 games for Los Angeles this season as the club finished second to Seattle in the race for the Supporters Shield before beating the Sounders in the Western Conference finals too reach its third MLS Cup in four years.dddddddddddd Keane has been a hugely productive player for the Galaxy since his arrival in 2011, tallying 53 goals and 35 assists in 84 regular-season matches, and he will captain the Galaxy against the New England Revolution in Sundays MLS Cup as the team seeks its fifth title. Obafemi Martins of Seattle Sounders FC finished second to Keane in the voting, while New England midfielder Lee Nguyen was third. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до БЕРШАДСЬКА ДОШКА ОГОЛОШЕНЬ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів