tention on the results, the numbers o

Дошка оголошень міста Бершадь Бершадський район оголошення продажу та купівлі, будь яких товарів

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

tention on the results, the numbers o

Повідомлення lw789 » 25 грудня 2017 11:20

BATA, Equatorial Guinea - Host Equatorial Guinea is through to the quarterfinals at the African Cup of Nations, eliminating Gabon with a 2-0 win in their last group game.Javier Balboa won a penalty and converted it in the 55th minute as Bata Stadium erupted. Substitute Iban Edu added a second in the 86th minute to make sure of the win.Equatorial Guineas equation was simple heading into the final round of Group A games: A win would guarantee the home team a place in the last eight.Gabon was the better team in the first half, with forwards Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Frederic Bulot both denied clear opportunities by Equatorial Guinea goalkeeper Felipe Ovono.Equatorial Guinea was full of life in the second half and Balboa and Edu sent it to the quarterfinals. Kevin Hogan Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. David Njoku Jersey . Olsen, who is 6-foot-3 and 305 pounds, can play either centre or guard. The 25-year-old Olsen played 16 games and made four starts in 2012 with the New Orleans Saints. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Y ... ns-Jersey/. “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. Myles Garrett Jersey . The New York Rangers centre had a goal and two assists in a 4-1 victory over the Ottawa Senators ending a 13-game goal-scoring drought. Howard Wilson Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings and guard Jimmer Fredette have completed a buyout of his contract, clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become a free agent.TAMPA, Fla. -- Masahiro Tanaka could make his first regular-season start in the New York Yankees third or fourth game. The Yankees complete a three-series at Houston on April 3, then have a day off before a three-game set at Toronto. Yankees manager Joe Girardi said Friday "I think thats pretty safe to say" the Japanese right-hander will start game three or four. Tanaka is to make his first spring training appearance Saturday against Philadelphia at Steinbrenner Tanaka and fellow Japanese right-hander and Hiroki Kuroda are to follow starter CC Sabathia. Each is expected to throw two innings or about 35 pitches. "I understand theres going to be a lot of attention on the results, the numbers of how I do out there," Tanaka said through an interpreter.dddddddddddd "But for me, Im not looking at it at all. I just wanted to go out there and pitch my style. I just want to see how the batters react." Tanaka signed a $155 million, seven-year contract in January. He was 24-0 with a 1.27 ERA last year while leading the Rakuten Golden Eagles to their first Japan Series title. NOTES: Closer David Robertson threw 22 pitches in his second batting practice session. ... Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson arrived at camp, where he is a spring training instructor. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до БЕРШАДСЬКА ДОШКА ОГОЛОШЕНЬ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів