th of his first child. No one has won on the

Дошка оголошень міста Бершадь Бершадський район оголошення продажу та купівлі, будь яких товарів

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

th of his first child. No one has won on the

Повідомлення lw789 » 30 грудня 2017 11:26

WINNIPEG -- Canadian Olympian Brittany Schussler has retired from competitive long-track speedskating. The 29-year-old from Winnipeg has competed internationally for 13 seasons and this past year was named Speed Skating Canadas top female long-track skater. "Competing with Canada written on my skin suit has been the biggest honour I could ever ask for, and something that I have never taken for granted," Schussler said on her website. "I could not be more proud to be Canadian, and that was never more true than at the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. The energy and support of the crowd that I felt in my first Olympic race, the 1,000 metres, is perhaps my favourite moment of my entire career." Schussler represented Canada at three Olympic Games. In Vancouver in 2010, she took fifth place in the team pursuit event, 25th in the 1,000 metres and 35th in the 1,500. In Sochi in 2014, she was fifth in the pursuit, 19th in the 3,000 metres, 26th in the 1,500 and 30th in the 1,000. She was also an alternate for the 500-metre and pursuit events at the 2006 Turin Games. Schussler was part of team pursuit squads that won gold at the 2009 and 2011 world single distance long-track championships and silver in 2008 and 2012. She was also part of nine pursuit World Cup gold medals, to go with five silver and a bronze. Individually, she won one World Cup silver and five bronze medals in the 1,500, along with a bronze in the 3,000. Her final medal was a bronze in the 1,500 last November in Astana, Kazakhstan. Schussler is part of the Canadian trio that set the womens pursuit record time of two minutes 55.79 seconds at Calgarys Olympic Oval on Dec. 6, 2009. "The devotion and passion she brought to the sport helped to promote speed skating and values promoted by our sport not only on the ice, but also outside the rink," Speed Skating Canada president Jim Allison said in a release. "Congratulations Brittany and good luck for your next steps." Kostas Manolas Jersey . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Hector Moreno Jersey . Directly ahead was open field, the end zone and the Seattle Seahawks place in the NFC championship game. -- Having already fallen behind because of the NFL lockout, Blaine Gabbert couldnt afford a lengthy holdout. Radja Nainggolan Jersey . -- Falcons running back Steven Jackson, who has missed the last four games with a hamstring injury, is expected to practice on Wednesday. Emerson Jersey . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto.MEMPHIS - The final tune-up before the seasons second major is this week as the PGA Tour heads to Memphis for the FedEx St. Jude Classic. Harris English carded four rounds in the 60s last year en route to a 2-shot win over Phil Mickelson and Scott Stallings. The win was the first on the PGA Tour for English. He trailed Shawn Stefani by one to start the final round, but Stefani struggled to a 6-over 76 to fall into a share of seventh. The 24-year-old English won again later last year, and he had five top-11 finishes in his first six events of 2014. In his last eight events, he has two top-20s and three missed cuts, including a missed cut at the Masters. Phil Mickelson headlinees the field in Memphis, and he is one of seven ranked in the top-25 in the world that are playing this week.dddddddddddd. Patrick Reed will return to action three weeks after the birth of his first child. No one has won on the PGA Tour the week before the seasons second major, then gone on to win the U.S. Open the following week. Golf Channel will have television coverage of the first two days and early action on the weekend before handing off to CBS. The PGA Tour moves to Pinehurst, North Carolina for the U.S. Open next week. Justin Rose will defend the title that he won at Merion last year. Michael Campbell won the title the last time the U.S. Open was at Pinehurst. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів