game and the Huskies held on to beat

Дошка оголошень міста Бершадь Бершадський район оголошення продажу та купівлі, будь яких товарів

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

game and the Huskies held on to beat

Повідомлення lw789 » 12 січня 2018 09:36

CHEONAN, South Korea -- Kang Sung-hoon won the Korea Open on Sunday, which ended in a dispute after Kim Hyung-tae was informed of a two-shot penalty when he lead by one shot with two holes to play. Kim, who started the final round with a four-shot lead, argued that he never grounded his club on the 13th hole. The OneAsia Tour said he discussed the violation with tournament officials for two hours. The Korean Golf Association voted 5-3 against him. It was an awkward ending for Kang, who closed with a 2-under 69 for a one-shot victory over Kim, Rory McIlroy (67) and two others. The four-way tie for second was the best for McIlroy since he was runner-up at the Texas Open in April. Kim had a one-shot lead when he was notified on the 17th tee that he and playing partner Hong Soon-sang grounded their clubs in an area on the 13th deemed to be a hazard. They finished their rounds before reviewing the violation (Rule 13-4) with officials. The two-shot penalty gave Kim a closing 77. The OneAsia Tour said Kim left the course after the trophy presentation. "Im a really good friend of his so at the moment it doesnt feel great," Kang said. "Even though I won the tournament, I just feel really sorry for him. I was actually out there to celebrate for him, but I dont know what to say. Its horrible." McIlroy is starting a stretch of three straight tournaments, the next two in Shanghai. "I could have shot anything, absolutely anything," McIlroy said. "I only missed two greens and had so many chances, but it was like the story of yesterday. I just didnt hole enough putts. ... I feel like my game is in good shape going into the next few weeks, and thats a good thing." New Jersey Devils Jerseys . The Senators return from a lengthy layoff caused by Wednesdays attack on Parliament Hill to host the New Jersey Devils on Saturday night. Miles Wood Jersey . Luis Enrique signed the deal with club president Josep Bartomeu two days after it was announced by the club. That was two days after coach Gerardo Martino stepped down when Barcelona finished its first season without a major trophy in six years. http://www.nhldevilshockeystore.com/mic ... od-jersey/. - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. Andy Greene Jersey . George Hill had 13 points and seven rebounds for the Pacers, who stayed atop the overall NBA standings despite losing twice on their West Coast trip. Los Angeles kept it close into the second half before the Pacers finished an easy win over the injury-riddled Lakers, who have lost five straight. Brian Gibbons Jersey .com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday.The Montreal Alouettes may be adding to their list of famous receivers. With Cris Carters son Duron and 11-year NFL headline-maker Chad Johnson already on the roster, Montreal is working out Jerry Rice Jr. according to a report froom the Montreal Gazette.dddddddddddd Rice Jr. is looking to catch on with the Alouettes after a college career split between UCLA and UNLV, and a rookie tryout with the San Francisco 49ers earlier this off-season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до БЕРШАДСЬКА ДОШКА ОГОЛОШЕНЬ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів