he in-game managing, I think he has done a g

Дошка оголошень міста Бершадь Бершадський район оголошення продажу та купівлі, будь яких товарів

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

he in-game managing, I think he has done a g

Повідомлення lw789 » 13 червня 2018 09:45

NEW ORLEANS - Shortly after hoisting his second Slam Dunk trophy, this one hell have to share, Terrence Ross was stunned to hear that the contests format change was not especially well received. "It was one of the best shows ever," said the Raptors guard, disagreeing with the critics. "Its really what people wanted to see. You couldnt see those dunks without three players on the court so it worked out for the best I think." The Slam Dunk Contest - the pride and joy of All-Star Saturday Night - adopted a team concept this year, pitting the three participants from the East against the Wests trio in a two-round showcase. It was, for all intents and purposes, a bust. In the final round, a head-to-head session, the team from the East - consisting of Ross, John Wall and Paul George - defeated the West in a clean sweep. It was an unorthodox victory for Ross, who only threw down one dunk, outside of the initial freestyle round. "Hey, a wins a win," the sophomore said, elated after the competition came to an end, not unlike most in attendance and watching from home. "Im gonna take it either way. Ive never lost a dunk contest at this point so Im happy." The real champion, assuming anyone can really be considered a winner after that performance, was John Wall, who was awarded the fan vote for Dunker of the Night. Wall capped off an anticlimactic evening with the only real jaw-dropping dunk, leaping over Wizards mascot G-Man, taking the ball out of his hands and completing a two-hand reverse jam to seal the Easts victory. Off the top, each team had 90 seconds to work together and complete as many dunks as they could. The team dynamic, allowed the dunkers to collaborate and be creative in their attempts. Ross and the East took advantage, while the West - with Damian Lillard, Harrison Barnes and Ben McLemore - ate up nearly a third of their allotted time before converting a notable slam. To call it organized chaos would be putting it mildly. Mostly, it was a disjointed mess with an occasional highlight, a couple from Ross, who put down a reverse to open the contest. The battle round had promise but lacked any semblance of rhythm or flow, as actual dunks were few and far between. Just as it started to come around, it ended abruptly. Lillard led off the proceedings - competing in his third event of the night - facing Ross, who brought along a friend and colleague for assistance. With last years trophy in hand, Raptors global ambassador Drake accompanied Ross on the floor to the tune of Started from the Bottom. Ross, wearing a boxing robe as he entered, would miss his first two attempts before eventually taking the ball from Drake, putting it through his legs and throwing it down with the opposite hand. As it turns out, Drake was a late substitution for Ross teammate and original assistant. "At first I knew the dunk I wanted to do and then I was like, DeMar (DeRozan) is going to do it," said the Raptors sophomore. "And then I was like, let me ask Drake because that would be a little better fit with him being the global ambassador, so I said that might work. I had fun with it, he was willing to help in any way he could." In the end, Ross was happy with the format change and embraced the chance to team up rather than go at it alone. "We got to throw off the shot clock, the backboard, bounce it off the ground," he said. "It was fun, everybody loved it." Ross maintained the team concept allows participants to be more creative, giving each of them a greater opportunity to come up and execute something new. For that reason, he believes the format should be here to stay. "It was fun, just coming up with certain things. I was trying to see if we could throw it off the jumbotron and see if we could do something like that but they said that would probably break it." Format changes encapsulated the entire night, certainly not what the league was going for. The Skills Challenge also had participants competing in teams for the first time. DeRozan - who was paired with Bucks rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo - more than held his own, sinking the chest pass on his first attempts and nailing the jump shot from the top of the key in two tries. His partner needed three tries to complete the pass and as a result, they were eliminated in the opening round, bested by Michael Carter-Williams and Victor Oladipo by 1.7 seconds. That pair would go on to lose to Lillard and Trey Burke by a tenth of a second in the finals. Former Raptor Marco Belinelli, the eventual winner of the Three-Point Contest, would not have made it past the first round if not for a new twist which allowed for one entire rack filled with money balls. He went on to defeat Wizards guard Bradley Beal in a tie-breaking round. Michy Batshuayi Belgium Jersey .com) - Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds to lead the New York Knicks to a 92-80 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. Vincent Kompany Belgium Jersey . Kevin Durant certainly played like there was on Sunday night, scoring 36 points and grabbing 10 rebounds as the Thunder made quick work of the visiting Pacers with a 118-94 win. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Adnan-J ... um-Jersey/. Carey Price made 27 saves for Montreal (30-21-6) for his fourth shutout of the year and second in four games. David Desharnais added an empty netter for the Canadiens. Reto Berra stopped 25 shots for Calgary (21-28-7). Dries Mertens Jersey . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer. Romelu Lukaku Jersey . The Opening Day starter played 53 games this season hitting .192 with nine home runs and 25 RBI. Red Sox manager John Farrell has decided to start Jose Iglesias at third base as of late instead of Middlebrooks.TORONTO - If the call rests solely with general manager Alex Anthopoulos, John Gibbons will still be manager when the Blue Jays report to spring training next February. "Yes," said Anthopoulos, when asked if it was his unequivocal intention to bring Gibbons back for 2014. The Blue Jays are on pace to lose 90 games for the first time since 2004. The franchise has lost more than 90 games only five times in its 37-year history, the first four coming in the clubs first four seasons. This is Anthopoulos fourth year at the helm. In 2010, his first season, the club went 85-77 despite having traded ace pitcher Roy Halladay. In 2011, Toronto lost 81 games. The number jumped to 89 in 2012. The Blue Jays must go 14-16 to avoid losing 90 games and sending Anthopoulos into a fourth-consecutive offseason with an increase in the loss column. "I think we can all get better, myself included," said Anthopoulos. "When we are where we are in the standings and the results are what they are theres clearly a lot of room for improvement and clearly were going to need some sort of change. Im not prepared to say what those are, I think we need to play out the season. Either way weve looked it, weve talked about it. We can look at so many areas because when you have the results that we have, there are plenty of areas." Start with the starting pitching. Supposed to be the strength of a team remade by blockbuster deals with Miami (Josh Johnson, Mark Buehrle) and the New York Mets (R.A. Dickey,) the Blue Jays have consistently ranked in the bottom two in starters ERA. Prior to Tuesdays game against the Yankees, the Blue Jays ranked second last, better than lowly Minnesota, with a staff ERA of 5.03. The failure to mention the dreadful Astros is not a typo.dddddddddddd Houston ranks third-worst at 4.67, more than a third of a run per game better than Torontos rotation. "I do think and I believe that, if you look at this historically, second last in starters ERA, Ive yet to see some teams have success doing that and ultimately we can examine why that is," said Anthopoulos. "Thats not to say we cant improve in other areas, offensively, defensively, but I think thats where it starts." Johnson couldnt stay healthy and when he was he won only two games. Brandon Morrow couldnt stay healthy and when he was he won only two games. Dickey has been better of late but hasnt lived up to the expectations, as out of control as they may have been, created by his Cy Young year in New York. Among the starters only Mark Buehrle, a 10-game winner for a 13th-straight season, has been as advertised. "I dont know how much the manager can influence that part of the game alone," said Anthopoulos. Anthopoulos says he expects to be back. Theres no reason to believe he wont return. If he does, so will Gibbons. "I actually think, the in-game managing, I think he has done a great job," said Anthopoulos. "I think its so easy to pin results on one person. I think its convenient. I could say that for myself, I could say that for certain players, for the manager. I just dont think blame falls on one person. I think when were playing the way we have, I just dont think it falls on one person, its collectively. Theres blame to share, thats probably the best way to put it. I just dont believe its one thing and thats the issue. I think Gibby, in game, has done a great job." Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до БЕРШАДСЬКА ДОШКА ОГОЛОШЕНЬ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів