New York hospital, where hes listed i

Дошка оголошень міста Бершадь Бершадський район оголошення продажу та купівлі, будь яких товарів

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

New York hospital, where hes listed i

Повідомлення lw789 » 08 серпня 2018 08:49

PATERSON, N.J. -- A former rookie linebacker for the Cleveland Browns has pleaded not guilty to attempted murder and other charges in New Jersey. Ausar Walcott was arraigned Thursday in Paterson, N.J. He is accused of punching Derek Jones in the side of the head outside The Palace Gentlemens Club in Passaic early Sunday. A prosecutor says Jones is in a medically induced coma at a New York hospital, where hes listed in critical condition. The 23-year-old Walcott is being represented by a public defender while he attempts to hire an attorney. He is being held on $500,000 bail. The case will now go to a grand jury. Walcott, who played for the University of Virginia, was signed by the Browns on May 13 following a tryout. The team released him Wednesday. Robert Golden Chiefs Jersey . The shortstop still grieves, but it will be nights like the one Segura had in a 5-2 victory Monday over the Cincinnati Reds that will provide some distraction. David Amerson Chiefs Jersey . It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth ... te-Jersey/. People familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Friday that arbitrator Fredric Horowitz could issue his decision this weekend. David Amerson Jersey . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug. Chad Henne Chiefs Jersey . - The fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is set to ask a judge to throw out allegations that she lied to a grand jury.Casey Haerther hit his fifth homer of the year and starter Ethan Hollingsworth got his first win in front of the Shaw Park crowd, as the Goldeyes beat the Kansas City T-Bones 5-3 in front of 5,078 on a chilly Canada Day afternoon. With the victory, the Fish won their sixth straight (theyve won nine of 10), improved to 29-14 on the season and tightened their stranglehold on first place in the American Associations North Division. “This team is firing on all cylinders right now,” said Haerther, who had two hits in four trips and raised his batting average to a league-leading .392. “Ive played on some good teams, but I dont remember many like this. Were pitching well, hitting well and guys are playing great defense. “And it doesnt feel streaky. It feels like were just going out there and playing and when the guys do what they do, we win.” Kansas City opened the scoring with a run in the first, but the Goldeyes answered with a pair of runs in the bottom of the inning. In fact, the first four Goldeyes in the lineup hit safely. Tyler Kuhn led off with a single, Josh Mazzola followed with a single, Haerther drove home Kuhn with a single and RRay Sadler drove home Mazzola with another single.dddddddddddd Haerther homered in the third to make it 3-1 and then, with two out in the sixth, a solo homer by Reggie Abercrombie made it 4-1 and an RBI double by Ryan Pineda drove home Brock Bond with the fifth Goldeyes run. Kansas City scored a pair in the seventh, but Brendan Lafferty and Chris Kissock came on to shut the door in the eighth and ninth innings and the Goldeyes opened this three-game series with Kansas City with a victory. Hollingsworth (2-0, 2.55 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg. Meanwhile, K.C. starter Andy Noga (0-3, 4.53 ERA) suffered the loss. Kissock picked up his team-leading ninth save. “I used my two seam and four seam fastballs and just got ahead of the hitters,” said Hollingsworth. “I really didnt throw very many off-speed pitches. I just used the fastball and got some great defense behind me.” The Goldeyes and T-Bones will play Game 2 of this three-game series on Wednesday night at 7 p.m. Chris Salamida (3-3, 4.53 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Rick Zagone (6-1, 5.40 ERA) will take to the hill for Kansas City. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до БЕРШАДСЬКА ДОШКА ОГОЛОШЕНЬ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів