ing her country. This seems like this

Обговорення всіх тем пов'язаних з містом Бершадь форум Бершадський район.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

ing her country. This seems like this

Повідомлення lw789 » 21 листопада 2017 09:40

ST. JOSEPH, Mo. -- Pro Bowl running back Jamaal Charles had his ailing right foot examined by two orthopedic surgeons and they confirmed the Kansas City Chiefs diagnosis of a mild strain. Charles turned his right ankle early in practice on Monday. "His ankle ligaments were fine," Chiefs trainer Rick Burkholder said. "He had some pain on the outside bone of his foot. We did an X-ray. That was negative. Theres a tendon that attaches right at that spot and thats what is sore right now. Thats why we call it a strain." Charles walked down the long, grassy hill to the practice fields Tuesday without a boot or a noticeable limp. He spent some time with the training staff off to the side, riding a stationary bike but only using the arm levers, before leaving the field for the rest of practice. Burkholder said Charles felt some soreness up his leg but that it was expected. "People are speculating Lisfranc and all that," Burkholder said of the mid-foot injury that caused problems for former Chiefs running back Larry Johnson. "He doesnt have any discomfort there. Ive had him see two orthopedic surgeons and everyone agrees he has a mild foot strain." Its unclear how long Charles will be out of practice, but it appears unlikely that he will play in Friday nights preseason game against San Francisco at Arrowhead Stadium. The Chiefs leaned heavily on Charles in their preseason opener last week. He touched the ball on eight of the 14 plays that the No. 1 offence ran on its opening touchdown drive. "No difference. Next guy has to step up," Chiefs offensive co-ordinator Doug Pederson said. "Theyre getting a lot of reps right now, so we just keep going. Nothing changes." Rookie running back Knile Davis took most of the carries with the first-team offence on Tuesday. Shaun Draughn and Cyrus Gray continued their battle for the No. 3 job. Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith said that good teams are able to overcome an injury to one of their most productive players, and that somebody else will have to step up. "Hes a special player. Kind of stating the obvious," Smith said. "Jamaal is a special player but we have to find a way. ... But no question, hell be missed." Maurkice Pouncey Jersey . However, after review it became clear Kadri kicked the puck in. Franco Harris Jersey . Earnshaw, 31, most recently spent time on loan in Israel with Maccabi Tel Aviv from Welsh club Cardiff City, which plays in Englands second-tier League Championship. Earnshaw began his career with Cardiff Citys youth program and turned professional in 1998. http://www.footballsteelerstore.us/Blac ... er-Jersey/. The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Mike Wagner Jersey .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was. Vance McDonald Jersey . Basketball fans around the globe will be watching as Kobe Bryant makes his season debut - 240 days after tearing his left Achilles - against Toronto, a team he has used as his own personal punching bag.Great Britain have named sprinter Asha Philip as team captain for this weeks World Indoor Championships in Portland. The 25-year-old, who will bid for a medal over 60m alongside team-mate Dina Asher-Smith at the Oregon Convention Centre on Saturday, will lead a youthful-looking 23-strong squad at the event.Philip, a former double-mini trampoline world junior champion, is ranked joint sixth in the world with a best time this year of 7.10 seconds. I love representing my country and its something that never gets old, so to have been selected to be captain of the British Athletics team at the World Indoor Championships is unreal and a massive honour, she said.This seems like this might be my year to finally shine. Everything has been going really well so far in 2016, so I hope to come here (to Portland) and execute my race and perform to the levels I know I can. Great Britain performance director Neil Black It would be the perfect way to head into the outdoor season in an Olympic year.PPhilip trains in Loughborough under Steve Fudge alongside some of Britains top male sprinters, including Adam Gemili, James Dasaolu and Paralympic champion Jonnie Peacock.ddddddddddddritish Athletics performance director Neil Black said: Anyone who has followed athletics and Asha will know the passion and enthusiasm she displays when it comes to representing her country. This seems like this might be my year to finally shine. Everything has been going really well so far in 2016 Asha Philip But what many may not know is that for the last year or so Asha has been training in an all-male sprinting group in Loughborough and has proven herself to be one of the leaders in that group, displaying a range of leadership skills we hadnt seen before.Asha has a big personality, but it is the steel, focus and drive behind the outward confidence which I want her to bring to the captaincy and that I am sure will inspire the rest of the team. I am delighted she has accepted this role. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до ОСНОВНИЙ БЕРШАДСЬКИЙ ФОРУМ БЕРШАДЬ ФОРУМ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів