I know where this (Oilers) organizati

Обговорення всіх тем пов'язаних з містом Бершадь форум Бершадський район.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

I know where this (Oilers) organizati

Повідомлення lw789 » 31 травня 2018 05:46

VIGO, Spain -- Athletic Bilbao hung on to draw 0-0 at Celta Vigo to stretch out its fourth-place advantage in the Spanish league on Monday. The Basque club improved to four points better than fifth-place Villarreal in the duel for the last Champions League qualifying place. Celta should have come away with more from the high tempo game. Celta playmaker Rafinha -- the on-loan Barcelona midfielder who has been one of the driving forces to the Galician clubs strong season -- sprayed a shot wide just before stoppage time. Celta striker Mario Bermejo headed an opportunity from inside the box over outstretched goalkeeper Gorka Iraizoz but over goal on the final play of the game. Celta, which also found the post, improved to 11th. Lonzo Ball Jersey . Having won the first leg 1-0 in Barcelona, Madrid entered the match at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium already in control and quickly sealed its place in the semifinals when Jese Rodriguez scored in the seventh minute. James Worthy Jersey . Karlovic of Croatia used his big serve to beat Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (7). Kohlschreiber had lost all of his three previous matches against Istomin but the German broke serve for a decisive 3-2 lead in the third set and held on to reach his first final of the year. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Lar ... Jr-Jersey/. -- The top-seeded Alberta Pandas set up of an all-Canada West final against arch rival UBC at the CIS womens volleyball championship after a 3-0 win over the No. Jerry West Jersey . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. Kurt Rambis Jersey . "There are a lot of things that are going very well in this organization. Im not coming in here to rip things apart," Nicholson told reporters Friday. "I know what Hockey Canada was when I started, and I know where this (Oilers) organization is today.The Canadian Junior team received good news today as Erie Otters forward Connor McDavid has been cleared for contact. McDavid is practicing on a regular line with Nic Petan of the Portland Winterhawks and Robby Fabbri of the Guelph Storm. This is the latest step in McDavids return fromm a broken bone he suffered in his right hand during a November 11th fight during an Ontario Hockey League game against the Mississauga Steelheads.dddddddddddd The 17-year old has been participating in non-contact drills since having the cast removed from his hand last week. Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до ОСНОВНИЙ БЕРШАДСЬКИЙ ФОРУМ БЕРШАДЬ ФОРУМ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів