d the contest just 29 seconds into the

Обговорення всіх тем пов'язаних з містом Бершадь форум Бершадський район.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

d the contest just 29 seconds into the

Повідомлення lw789 » 18 липня 2018 06:27

Pep Guardiola says his success as a manager is thanks to the education he received under the late Johan Cruyff at Barcelona. The Manchester City boss has established himself as one of footballs great coaches after winning 21 trophies during his time in charge at the Nou Camp and with Bayern Munich.Guardiola initially played for Barca and was part of their European Cup-winning side which beat Sampdoria 1-0 at Wembley in 1992, with Cruyff managing the team. The 45-year-old believes the lessons he learnt in that period from the Dutchman - who died from lung cancer in March - laid the foundations for his own progress in the dug-out.Speaking at the London launch of the autobiography Johan Cruyff: My Turn, Guardiola said: I was a lucky guy, I coached City, Bayern and Barca because I met him. Guardiola later led Barcelona to two Champions League titles, including the 2011 version against Manchester United I thought I knew about football but when I met him, a whole new world opened in front of me.He taught us - not only me, but a generation of players - to understand the game, to understand why you took that decision. Football is the most complicated game, its very open and you have to take a lot of decisions. His impact on people was enormous. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. He wasnt sitting during training sessions, he was playing with us, but better than us. He would not tell us how to do things, he would do them. Every single training session was a masterclass.He had knowledge, charisma, personality. Everyone knows about football, everyone, but theres not many people that you will follow if he tells you to. You followed him. Guardiola is now trying to carry on the impressive start to his managerial career at Manchester City He was the most courageous manager I ever met. He believed in the efecto mariposa (butterfly effect), that a good pass at the beginning could create a wonderful thing at the end.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Cruyffs tribute to Guardiola Gundogan: United disrespectful Aubameyang reveals City talks Manchester City fixtures Larry Nance Jr. Jersey . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta. Jeff Green Jersey . - Nikita Jevpalovs scored 6:22 into the second overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the visiting Rimouski Oceanic 2-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. http://www.cavaliersbasketballpro.com/r ... ersey/.com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome. LeBron James Cavaliers Jersey .Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Terrell Brandon Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Washington Capitals will take aim at a fourth consecutive road victory when they visit the Florida Panthers for Tuesdays clash at BB&T Center. The Capitals enter Tuesday on a 4-0-1 point streak, a stretch that began with a perfect 3-0 road trip. Washington hopes to continue its winning ways on the road tonight when it kicks off another three-game swing that begins a run of six away games in seven outings. Washington hopes to continue its dominance of the Panthers this evening. The Capitals are 10-0-1 in the last 11 encounters in this series overall and Florida has lost four of the last five meetings on home ice. The Caps recently earned a split on a two-game homestand, dropping Thursdays overtime decision against Columbus before downing the Tampa Bay Lightning 4-2 on Saturday behind the first career hat trick from Nicklas Backstrom. Backstrom scored his sixth, seventh and eighth goals of the season to stake Washington to a 3-0 lead against the Bolts. Tampa tallied twice in the final five minutes of regulation to make it a one-goal game, but Eric Fehr sealed the win for the Caps with an empty-netter at 19:21 of the third. Its a great feeling. It doesnt happen a lot that I score three goals in a game, said Backstrom. It was fun. The biggest thing is that we got two points. That is what we needed. Braden Holtby stopped 26 shots for the win, while Alex Ovechkin and Tom Wilson each supplied two assists for the Capitals. Washington is holding onto the Metropolitan Divissions third automatic playoff spot, but is only one point ahead of the New York Rangers for that distinction.ddddddddddddThe Rangers play Tuesday night in Calgary. Florida. which is tied with the Rangers for the last wild card berth in the Eastern Conference, recently went 1-1-1 on a three-game road trip. The Panthers are home for just one night before heading out for road dates in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. The Panthers have alternated losses and wins since the start of December, owning a 3-2-2 record this month. After beating Detroit in a shootout on Friday, the Panthers were handed a 4-3 overtime setback in Buffalo to close their swing. Florida dug itself out of a 2-0 hole against the Sabres and grabbed a 3-2 lead when Jussi Jokinen scored just 57 seconds into the third period. However, Brian Gionta would even the score for Buffalo at 8:27 of the third before Nikita Zadorov ended the contest just 29 seconds into the extra session. Sean Bergenheim and Jimmy Hayes scored second-period goals for the Panthers. Florida backup Al Montoya made 28 saves, but he failed to stop the only shot he faced in OT. It seems like its common ground these last couple of games in that first period we start digging ourselves a hole, Montoya said. Roberto Luongo expects to return to the starting role for the Panthers tonight. He is 19-10-0 with a 2.29 goals against average in his career against Washington. Holtby is sporting a perfect 6-0 record and a lifetime 2.69 GAA against Florida. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до ОСНОВНИЙ БЕРШАДСЬКИЙ ФОРУМ БЕРШАДЬ ФОРУМ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів