petent people" who have attacked Tot

Обговорення всіх тем пов'язаних з містом Бершадь форум Бершадський район.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

petent people" who have attacked Tot

Повідомлення lw789 » 08 серпня 2018 08:41

ST. LOUIS -- Typically, a Sam Bradford rehab update in early June is not a major media event. Blame it on the other Sam on the St. Louis Rams roster. Attention was super-sized Thursday because of rookie defensive end Michael Sam. "I figured thats where you guys would be," Bradford joked after a workout. Sam, the first openly gay player drafted in the NFL, meets with reporters on Friday. The team is hoping the hubbub will die down eventually and Sam will be treated like any other seventh-round pick. "I think the media doesnt give athletes enough credit for just accepting players as they are," said wide receiver T.J. Moe, who was Sams teammate at Missouri. "They just assume its a tough-guy culture, and How are they possibly going to handle it? I think maybe its the other way around. How are the media handling it?" Bradford, the first overall pick in 2010, is more than five months removed from left knee surgery and said everything is on schedule. The quarterback got a scheduled day off to allow for bounce-back time and is expected to practice Friday. "To be honest, throughout the process Ive felt really good and felt better than what Id anticipated," Bradford said. "Even when youre healthy you have good days with your arm and bad days with your arm, and now its kind of the same thing with my knee." During the rehab, Bradford has added upper-body strength and believes he has a "little more pop" on his throws. "Moving around great," coach Jeff Fisher said. "Yeah, he does everything. Hes doing all the drops and the footwork is really good." Rumours the Rams might draft Johnny Manziel were easy for Bradford to dismiss. He was kept in the loop by Fisher and general manager Les Snead during the off-season. "They made it very clear what their plan was," Bradford said. "They continue to make that clear." Neither Bradford nor Fisher believe the quarterback has anything extra to prove this season. The Rams drafted protection for Bradford, taking Auburn offensive tackle Greg Robinson with the second overall pick, and held onto guard Rodger Saffold. They added veteran wide receiver Kenny Britt to the mix, too, reuniting him with Fisher. Britt made a couple of nice catches and also was involved in a bit of a scuffle Thursday. "Right now Im actually taking this year as a rookie year and building my platform," Britt said. "Everything starts from scratch." Britt had little to say about a sexually explicit video posted to his Instagram account last month. "Thats something that touches home," he said. "Me and my wife have to deal with that. Were going to leave it at that." Notes: Fisher anticipates offensive tackle Jake Long, also rehabbing from knee surgery, will be ready to participate in the middle of training camp and was "on pace" to start the opener. Long was hurt at the end of the season and his operation was in January, about two months after Bradfords procedure. Pat LaFontaine Jersey . On Wednesday, Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas hit back. In a passionate defence of himself and the London clubs medical staff, the Portuguese coach rebuked the "incompetent people" who have attacked Tottenham for allowing Lloris to continue playing after being briefly knocked unconscious against Everton on Sunday. Jaroslav Halak Jersey .4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence. http://www.authentichockeyshopislanders ... jersey.com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. Billy Smith Jersey . The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5). Shane Prince Jersey . Obasi chested the ball past one defender, prodded it past another and then rounded the keeper before scoring from a tight angle in the 16th minute. Seconds after the restart, Obasi set up Klaas Jan Huntelaar for the Dutchmans 11th goal from 13 games this season.SHENZHEN, China -- Alexander Levy of France shot a career-best 10-under 62 to open a four-shot lead after the second round of the China Open on Friday. Henrik Stenson tried to keep alive his chances of taking over the No. 1 world ranking with a 70 to sit at 3 under overall, 11 shots behind Levy. The Swede can nudge Tiger Woods out of the top spot with a win here. Levy, whose best finish on the European Tour was third place at last years BMW International Open, sunk a 20-foot eagle putt on the ninth hole to cap a front-nine 30. He then birdied four more times on the back nine to finish at 14-under 130, four shots clear of Spaniard Adrian Otaegui in second. "I played unbelievably," Levy said. "I shot 63 at Kingsbarns during the Dunhill Links in Scotland last year, but this course is a lot tougher and I am only starting to realize how good that score is." Ian Poulter, meanwhile, saw a promising round fall apart on a disastrous par-5 13th hole where he was assessed a two-stroke penalty for playing from the wrong spot after hitting into dense foliage and incorrectly measuring his own drop. He took a triple-bogey and ended up with a 74, still good enough to make the cut. The cut was at par, which U.S. PGA Championship winner Jason Dufner barely made after shooting a 71. The 15-year-old Chinese amateur Guan Tianlang, however, was sent home after a 76. Hes only made one cut on the U.S. PGA and European Tours after his sensational debut at the Masters last year, when he became the youngest player to complete 72 holes. Levy began his climb up the leaderboard in the Thursday twilight when most golfers were already in the clubhouse or long gone. Playing in one of the last groups, the Frenchman was tied for the lead but bogeyed the eighth hole in the faltering light before play was finally suspended. "It was tough because it was dark and I made some bogey and I wasnt happy in my bed last night," he said. "I just focused on finishing the first round well this morning and continuing this afternoon." Levy was a newcomer to the tour --- he gained his playing card only last year -- but hes been in these types of high-pressure situations before.dddddddddddd He had a share of the lead with Ernie Els heading into the final round of the BMW International Open, but faltered with four bogeys in Sundays opening nine holes. He said hes been inspired by the recent performance of his good friend and fellow Frenchman, Victor Dubuisson, who held off Tiger Woods, Stenson and Poulter to win his first European Tour title at the Turkish Airlines Open in November. "What he has done over the past few months has been amazing and it has really had an effect on all the French players, so hopefully I can try to emulate that," Levy said. If he stumbles, Stenson is close enough to make a move. The No. 3-ranked Swede is on the mend after coming down with the flu this week, which prevented him from practicing before Thursdays opening round. He said he felt better that night but then woke up on Friday weak and tired again. Still, he believes hes playing well enough to challenge the leaders this weekend. "I made six birdies out there today and missed a few good opportunities to make more," he said. "But then I threw a silly double in there and a few bogeys as well so I need to cut that out." Poulter was upset with himself, as well, after his mistake on the 13th. He measured two club-lengths for his first drop from the foliage, but that landed on a cart path, requiring a second drop. He measured two club-lengths again but should have just taken one. "We make mistakes, I guess, and that was a fun one," he said. "Guess I need to get the rulesbook back out and start chewing it." Dufner is happy just to be sticking around for the weekend after curling in a 15-footer for birdie on No. 6 and scrambling to make par on No. 9, his final hole. "Its been a struggle all year for me, so far, with scoring," he said. "Luckily I play a lot of the tougher events so you dont have to shoot a lot of low scores, but guys are shooting pretty good scores out here." Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до ОСНОВНИЙ БЕРШАДСЬКИЙ ФОРУМ БЕРШАДЬ ФОРУМ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів