egistering 100 goals and 126 assists in

Обговорення всіх тем пов'язаних з містом Бершадь форум Бершадський район.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

egistering 100 goals and 126 assists in

Повідомлення lw789 » 22 серпня 2018 06:47

TORONTO -- Veteran forward Jay Pandolfo, a two-time Stanley Cup champion with the New Jersey Devils, announced his retirement Thursday. Pandolfo, a native of Burlington, Mass., spent 15 seasons in the NHL, registering 100 goals and 126 assists in 899 career games with New Jersey, Boston and the New York Islanders. The 39-year-old also accumulated 11 goals and 22 assists in 131 career playoff games. "I was very fortunate to live my dream of playing in the NHL," Pandolfo said in a statement issued by the NHL Players Association. "I was lucky to be part of three great organizations and would like to thank the New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders and Boston Bruins. "I would like to thank all my teammates, coaches and staff for all the memorable experiences together. Id especially like to thank my family for all the support they have given me throughout my career." Todd Helton Rockies Jersey . The Mavericks were not going to let San Antonio beat them with 3-pointers, and they did not want Tony Parker using the lane as his personal playground. Trevor Story Rockies Jersey . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal. http://www.baseballrockiesproshop.com/c ... es-jersey/. Russia has spent about $51 billion to deliver the Sochi Olympics, which run Feb. 7-23, making them the most expensive games ever, even though as a winter event it hosts many fewer athletes than summer games do. Jason Kipnis Rockies Jersey .C. -- The shot that would have beaten No. Colorado Rockies Hoodie . They find themselves trying to knock each other out in the Western Conference finals for the second straight year. The Blackhawks prevailed last year on their way to the Stanley Cup, and they have the early lead this time after taking the opener, 3-1.SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Vandermade, from Brantford, Ontario, had a 12-under 204 total at Blackthorn Golf Club. The 24-year-old former University of Texas player earned $22,500 to jump from 90th to eighth on the money list with $26,278, with the final top 10 earning 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "Im so grateful to everyone that has been supportive of me for the last two years and for my career." Vandermade said. "This means so much at the moment. It definitely hasnt been the easiest road to get here so I think it makes this moment even sweeter. Im just goingg to enjoy this.dddddddddddd" Lee Lopez was second after a 70. Jackie Stoelting and Jaclyn Jansen tied for second at 9 under. Stoelting finished with a 65, and Jansen shot 67. Vandermade had a tap-in eagle on the par-5 16th, followed with a par on the par-3 17th and closed with a bogey on the par-4 18th. "On 16, I knew that it was my moment to be aggressive and I hit a good one," Vandermade said. "On 17, I just missed the green and then chipped it really close, to within a few inches so that was nice to have an easy par. On 18, I drove it in the rough and I just told myself to hit it up there near the green. Unfortunately, I didnt make my par putt, but I didnt need to." Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Re: egistering 100 goals and 126 assists in

Повідомлення Meeniwo9471 » 08 вересня 2018 05:39

timberland pro work boots
adidas store
north face outlet
pandora bracelet charms
nike outlet online
oakley sunglasses for men
adidas yeezy boost
nike clearance
air max 97 silver bullet
pandora
longchamp
nike sneakers
ferragamo belt
ecco shoes for men
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin shoes
yeezy boost
moncler outlet
moncler jackets
birkenstock sandals
fitflop
pandora jewelry 70 off clearance
pandora jewelry
red bottom
retro 13
timberlands
mcm backpack
timberland outlet
adidas nmd
fitflops
oakley sunglasses
birkenstock outlet
fitflops
adidas running shoes
coach outlet
air max 270
nike factory
nike outlet store
nike air max 97
puma
tory burch sale
pandora charms
pandora
harden shoes
pandora jewelry
adidas sneakers
uggs clearance
moncler jackets
adidas store
nike outlet store online shopping
michael kors outlet
red bottoms
retro 12
adidas
adidas ultra boost
canada goose clothing
nike shoes outlet
mbt shoes
canadian goose jacket
ugg slippers
retro 12
michael kors handbags
superstar shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas boost
adidas nmd
timberland boots
pandora charms
soccer cleats
louboutin shoes
jordan sneakers
nike vapor max flyknit
nike outlet online
pandora rings official site
jordan retro 11
michael kors handbags
coach handbags
air max 97 south beach
adidas shoes
adidas store
nike uk
ralph lauren polo
pandora bracelet
pandora charms
yeezy adidas
ray ban glasses
retro 12
nike outlet store online
ray ban sunglasses
pandora jewelry official site
air max 95 neon
pandora jewelry
adidas sneakers
nike uk
birkenstock outlet stores
pandora jewelry official site
nike vapor max plus
birkenstock sandals
birkenstock shoes
pandora charms
yeezy shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet
north outlet online
michael kors outlet online
fitflops sale clearance
tory burch sandals
nike shoes for women
christian louboutin outlet
tory burch outlet
ysl handbags
adidas superstar shoes
soccer cleats
jordan 14
pandora
christian louboutin
adidas yeezy
ray ban eyeglasses
adidas yeezy boost
2018.0908W
Meeniwo9471
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до ОСНОВНИЙ БЕРШАДСЬКИЙ ФОРУМ БЕРШАДЬ ФОРУМ

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів