The last time the Cavs played

Обговорюємо релігійні теми діяльність церков, релігійних общин

Модератори: Korespondent, Luka

The last time the Cavs played

Повідомлення xusuwen96 » 28 квітня 2018 04:17

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James and the Cavaliers are battling a new nemesis: the flu.James took part in shootaround on Wednesday after missing Tuesdays practice with flu-like symptoms and the superstar is expected to play against the Utah Jazz.Been better, Im all right, James, still looking sick and speaking softly, told reporters following the workout. The Cavs are listing him as probable as they prepare to host the Jazz.While James returned, the bug hit All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving, who stayed home to rest with the same flu-like issues. A team spokesman said Irving remains probable to play against Utah as the Cavs try to extend their winning streak to four.The Cavs are just not the same without James, going just 1-8 this season with him on the sideline. While James spent nearly two weeks recovering from a strained back and neck, the Cavs were only 1-7. But since James came back looking more refreshes and energized, the Cavs have gone 3-1 and are beginning to resemble a team expected to contend for an NBA title.The last time the Cavs played the Jazz, Utah forward Gordon Hayward hit a buzzer-beating shot to beat Cleveland 102-100. Hayward got open when James slipped while guarding him on the inbounds pass.A few days later, Hayward took a swipe at James on his blog, saying the four-time league MVP cant bully me as much as he used to, and Im able to stand my ground against him.James dismissed the comments Wednesday.I dont remember me ever pushing him around in the past, James said. I dont use a one-on-one matchup against anyone. I play the team game, I just try to win ball games. Its not about me and Gordon Hayward. If it made him feel better by saying that, good for him, but I dont really care about that stuff. Corey Liuget Jersey . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a course-record 10-under 62 on Wednesday to take the first-round lead in the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Mike Williams Jersey . Algeria led 3-0 at halftime, but withstood a stronger South Korean second half performance to claim its first World Cup win since 1982 and move into second place in Group H with one match left to play. Defeat for South Korea means it must now beat already-qualified Belgium to stand a chance of progressing to the knockout stages. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/You ... te-Jersey/. Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. Denzel Perryman Jersey . Austin Watson, Scott Ford, Filip Forsberg and Mark Van Guilder had the other goals for the Admirals (30-21-12). Scott Darling made 30 saves for his 10th win of the season. Hunter Henry Jersey . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle.ST. LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Louis World Series roster. "Im happy with where Im at," Craig said Sunday. "No complaints. Im happy to be on the roster and give it a shot, so Im really excited." Craig hasnt played since Sept. 4 because a left mid-foot sprain. He anticipates being the designated hitter in Wednesday nights Series opener at the Boston Red Sox. "I think all indications are pointing that way," Craig said. "I havent been told, Hey, youre on the roster, but given my progress, I think Im in a good spot." Its basically a no-lose proposition because the Cardinals could replace Craig if he re-injured the foot. General manager John Mozeliak said doctors believe Craig is progressed to the point hes not risking a major setback. "Hes such a prolific hitter its deefinitely worth the chance," Mozeliak said.dddddddddddd "My understanding is hes swinging the bat pretty well. If nothing else, he adds a little pop off that bench." St. Louis worked out at Busch Stadium, two days after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers for the NL pennant Craig hasnt tested the foot on defence yet, but he wouldnt have to play first base until the Series moves to Busch Stadium for Game 3 on Saturday. Craig is wearing an orthotic device in his shoe and said there was "nothing super-special" about precautionary measures. Rookie Matt Adams has been the regular first baseman since Craig was hurt while running the bases. Craig batted a major league-best .454 during the regular season with runners in scoring position. "Hes another force in that lineup," manager Mike Matheny said. "So, if we can have him well be excited." Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '
xusuwen96
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до Духовне життя району

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів