nows what it takes to win an NBA

Тут можна розповісти про себе, залишити оголошення про пошук знайомих, друзів, однокласників. Поздоровити своїх родичів та близьких.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

nows what it takes to win an NBA

Повідомлення lw789 » 15 листопада 2018 06:30

CLEVELAND -- Shawn Marion knows what it takes to win an NBA championship. The Cavs hope his experience will help them get one. Cleveland signed the veteran free agent forward Tuesday, adding a player with an extensive post-season resume to a team targeting an NBA title. Marion agreed to a one-year contract with the Cavs last month, but the sides didnt make it official until Tuesday. A 15-year veteran and four-time All-Star, Marion won a title with the Dallas Mavericks and wants to get a second in Cleveland. "Im excited to be a Cavalier," said Marion. "I can see the hunger and mentality of everyone in the organization and l look forward to being a part of it. The goal is to win a championship and thats what I want." Last season, the 6-foot-7 Marion averaged 10.4 points and 6.5 rebounds in 76 starts for the Mavericks. The Cavs believe he can help them offensively and defensively, but more importantly, in the playoffs. Hes played in 103 career post-season games -- all starts -- and averaged 14.7 points and 9.1 rebounds. "Shawn brings great versatility, talent and championship experience to the team," said Cavaliers general manager David Griffin, who previously worked with Marion in Phoenix. "He will impact both ends of the floor and his ability to guard multiple positions will be particularly important for us." Marion will likely come off the bench for the Cavs, who were overhauled during the summer with LeBron James re-signing from Miami and the blockbuster trade that brought in All-Star forward Kevin Love. Cleveland has also signed veterans Mike Miller and James Jones, who like Marion, have won titles. Marion has also played for Miami and Toronto. Hes one of four players in league history to record at least 17,000 points, 9,000 rebounds, 1,500 steals and 1,000 blocks. Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone and Kevin Garnett are the others. Marion was drafted with the ninth overall pick by the Suns in 1999. Tigers Kirk Gibson Jersey . Juventus announced details of the deal Saturday, saying that Morata signed a five-year contract with the club. The deal also includes an option for Madrid to buy Morata back for up to (euro)30 million ($40. Tigers Miguel Cabrera Jersey .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers made it official Tuesday and signed pitcher Brandon McCarthy to a four-year contract. http://www.cheaptigersjerseysauthentic. ... ain-jersey. Arsene Wenger reportedly wants to convert the player into an attacking force, much like he did with Robin Van Persie. Tigers Spencer Turnbull Jersey .Y. -- Dwane Casey admitted hed been concerned about his young Raptors team who had zero experience playing in close-out games -- what awaited them with the vastly-experienced Brooklyn Nets, and how theyd react. Tigers Dawel Lugo Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists.GLASGOW -- Michelle Li captured Canadas first ever womens singles gold medal in badminton at the Commonwealth Games on Sunday. Then she lay down on the court, a smile of relief stretched across her face. "I think it was just everything kind of collapsed, all the tension and everything, trying to keep focused the whole week, and finally finished the very last (match) of the tournament, and I could finally relax and I could celebrate," Li said. "It was just all so overwhelming, and I think it was just incredible. So I had to lie down." The 22-year-old from Markham, Ont., dispatched Kirsty Gilmour of Scotland in just 38 minutes, winning in straight sets 21-14, 21-7 on the final day of the Games. Canada hasnt won badminton gold at the Games since Claire Backhouse and Johanne Falardeau took the womens doubles title in 1982. No Canadian had ever won a womens singles title. "I set a goal for myself to definitely try to medal," Li said. "I knew there were a lot of tough opponents, and I knew it was not going to be easy, so I made myself focus on each match individually, one at a time, so I never really thought I have to get the gold meedal.ddddddddddddI tried to stay away from that pressure, so I just had to focus on my game." Li and Alex Bruce narrowly missed a womens doubles bronze medal at the 2012 London Olympics after qualifying for the semifinals. Li, ranked No. 19 in the world, said her gold-medal performance on Sunday topped even that result. "The Olympics was for doubles, so it was a totally different event, and Ive never had the same results for singles, and this actually means a lot because I can do it in singles," she said. "Its nice to have been in the Olympic semifinals for doubles, but I think now Im focused on singles more, Im really happy I got a gold at Commonwealth. "Its definitely a huge stepping stone." Li, who was born in Hong Kong, won two gold medals at the 2011 Pan American Games in Guadalajara, Mexico. She said this victory sets her up nicely for the world championships in two weeks in Copenhagen. "The competition definitely will be just as intense, and maybe even more intense," Li said. "Every round is going to be tough and I just hope I can go through every round like how I went through them here." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КНИГА ВІДВІДУВАЧІВ, ПОШУК ЗНАЙОМИХ, ОДНОКЛАСНИКІВ!!!

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів