speed where I can do a lot of stu

Тут можна розповісти про себе, залишити оголошення про пошук знайомих, друзів, однокласників. Поздоровити своїх родичів та близьких.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

speed where I can do a lot of stu

Повідомлення lw789 » 06 грудня 2017 09:25

MONTREAL -- It was all about energy as the youthful New York Islanders skated rings around the Montreal Canadiens. Ryan Strome and Brock Nelson scored power-play goals late in the second period and Evgeni Nabokov made 19 saves for the shutout as the Islanders downed the listless Canadiens 2-0 on Thursday night. "We outworked them," said the Islanders Matt Martin. "They played (Wednesday) night and we were a little fresher than them and we had some young legs in the lineup. "We tracked hard." The loss, combined with Tampa Bays 4-2 win over Philadelphia, compromised the Canadiens (45-28-8) chances of starting the playoffs on home ice. Montreal is second in the Atlantic Division with 98 points and one game left to play while the Lightning has 97 points with two games left in the regular season. The Canadiens will need to win their final regular season game Saturday night at home against the New York Rangers and hope the Lightning lose either Friday night against Columbus or Sunday against Washington. "You want home ice, you want to go into the playoffs feeling good about your game, and weve got Saturday night to do that," said Montreal captain Brian Gionta. The Canadiens felt anything but good about their play against the Islanders (32-37-11), who posted their first regulation time win in four games but improved to 7-2-2 in their last 11. Nabokov got his fourth shutout of the season. "Its no fun losing at this time, but sometimes, youre just not good enough," said Thomas Vanek, who was traded to Montreal by the Islanders last month. "You have to give them credit, and at the same time, we sucked. "The coaches prepared us and -- I dont know if it was tired legs or we were mentally not there or both, but overall they kept skating hard and putting pressure on us and we didnt have a push back." The Canadiens also got the bad news that second line winger Alex Galchenyk, who appeared to injure his right knee in Wednesdays 3-2 overtime loss in Chicago, will miss the first round of playoffs with a lower body injury. Montreal came out flat and never got any momentum as they were outshot 30-19. New York held a 9-2 shot advantage early in the opening period but couldnt beat Carey Price, even when the Montreal goaltender wandered halfway up the left boards and then misplayed the puck. But Canadiens defenceman Douglas Murray, who returned from a three game suspension, was ejected at 10:52 of the second period for a check from behind on Johan Sundstrom. The Islanders rookie turned around just as the Canadiens defenceman hit him at the side of the net into the end boards. Sundstrom was injured and was taken to hospital. New York coach Jack Capuano said Sundstrom would likely be kept in hospital for observation and not travel with the team back to New York. "It was a tough one," said Capuano. "(Murray) is not that type of player. "Its one hed probably like to have back. Hopefully our guy will be all right." The Islanders used the ensuing power play to open the scoring, as Strome put a shot past Price through a Casey Cizikas screen from the right circle at 15:07. With Vanek off for high-sticking, Nelson whipped a shot under the cross bar from close range at 19:40. Canadiens coach Michel Therrien said only Prices solid goaltending kept the score close. "It was bad performance fro our team," said Therrien. "Every aspect of our game wasnt sharp." Murray drew his first career suspension for an elbow to the head of Tampa Bays Michael Kostka on April 1. Notes: Price and defencemen Andrei Markov and Alexei Elemin, who were given a game off Wednesday in Chicago, were back in the lineup. Forward Lars Eller missed a second game with a flu. . . after the game, the Canadiens returned defenceman Nathan Beaulieu to AHL Hamilton. Jacquies Smith Jersey .NYCFC confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday that this week Lampard signed a contract to start in July — midway through the new teams first season in MLS. Donovan Smith Jersey . -- James Harden scored 31 points, including 25 in the second half, and the Houston Rockets dug out of a double-digit, first-half hole to beat the Orlando Magic 101-89 on Wednesday night. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.co ... rs-Jersey/. Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. Kevin Pamphile Jersey . Sijsling, ranked 74th in the world, was leading 6-0, 4-1 when his Italian opponent called it quits after just 39 minutes on court. In a match pitting together two qualifiers, Michal Przysiezny of Poland defeated local favourite Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) for only his second Tour win of the season. Chris Baker Jersey .com) - Its fair to call Mike McCarthy one of the best coaches in the NFL but its also more than objective to point out that the veteran mentor bookended the Green Bay Packers season with two, truly awful game plans in Seattle. LOS ANGELES -- Kobe Bryant is expected to miss about six weeks with an injured left knee, dealing the second major injury setback of the year to the Los Angeles Lakers superstar guard. An MRI exam on Thursday revealed Bryant has a fracture in his lateral tibial plateau -- the top of his shinbone near his knee. Bryant made his season debut with the Lakers Dec. 8 after nearly eight months away while recovering from a torn Achilles tendon. He apparently was hurt again Tuesday night in Memphis while playing his fourth game in five nights. After playing six games in 10 days, the fourth-leading scorer in NBA history is out again until February or longer -- and the Lakers already miserable run of injuries got even uglier. "You hate it for Kobe," Lakers coach Mike DAntoni told reporters after practice Thursday. "Hes worked so hard to get back, but hell be back. Hell be back in six weeks. Weve just got to weather the storm until he gets back." The Lakers also announced Steve Nash will be out for at least four more weeks with nerve root irritation, leaving injury-riddled Los Angeles without its top three point guards and Bryant -- who filled in at the point in recent games -- for at least another week. On Thursday afternoon, a tweet was posted on Bryants official Twitter account that consisted solely of the hashtag: BrokenNotBeaten. "I think hell be back in six weeks, and hell be hunting for some bear," DAntoni said. The rest of the Lakers found out about Bryants injury after practice for Fridays home game against Minnesota. The remnants of the Lakers, who have lost four of six since Bryants return, also will host Miami on Christmas Day. "Its hard to get this type of news, especially when weve got already so many injuries, when weve been through so many injuries the year before," Pau Gasol said. "It just keeps piling up. Its not the best thing for us, for sure, but weve just got to continue to go forward. We understand it can happen." DAntoni immediately faced questions about whether the Lakers allowed Bryant to return too quickly from his torn Achilles tendon. Athletes with an Achilles injury must remain immobile for months, and they typically need several weeks to regain muscle in their legs and get back into game shape. Bryant pushed himself to return to the Lakers quickly, but his left leg appeared to be visibly smaller than his right leg after months of inactivity and atrophy. DAntoni and the Lakers top brass often joke about their inability to control Bryants relentless determination to play, even at the risk of his own health.dddddddddddd "It could happen at any time," DAntoni said of Bryants latest injury. "Thats part of it. Theres always going to be a risk until he gets used to playing, but the doctors are all over it. Thats just bad luck." Los Angeles signed Bryant to a lavish two-year, $48.5 million contract extension last month, taking him into his 20th season with the Lakers. Most of Los Angeles roster will be free agents this summer. Bryant matched his season high with 21 points in the Lakers win at Memphis, but he went to the floor with 3:25 left in the third quarter. He stayed on the floor briefly before standing up, and Bryant bent over at the waist as he flexed his left leg back and forth. He walked to the bench with trainer Gary Vitti, but returned to the floor following the timeout. He hit a deep 3-pointer late in the fourth quarter to help clinch the win and finished playing more than 32 minutes. Bryant said after the game that he twisted his knee, but it felt all right. "I just hyperextended it," Bryant said when asked to describe what happened on the play. "I tend to hyperextend my knees every now and then." Buried behind the implications of Bryants latest injury, the Lakers got yet more bad news about the 39-year-old Nash, who has been injured for most of his two seasons in Los Angeles. The two-time NBA MVP has played in just six games this season and hasnt suited up since Nov. 10, repeatedly travelling home to Vancouver to undergo rehabilitation on his perpetually balky back and hamstrings. Nash made it clear another month off is just a rough guideline for his return. "I think Im making strides for sure," Nash said. "I think the biggest thing is durability. Theres such a fine line when I do get up to speed where I can do a lot of stuff. To be able to sustain it is the key right now. I know I can get back to an acceptable level of movement. Its just a matter of how long I can sustain it." Xavier Henry, the 6-foot-6 shooting guard who has been a pleasant surprise in his first year with Los Angeles, is the Lakers new starting point guard, DAntoni said. While Nash, Bryant and Steve Blake are out with long-term injuries, Jordan Farmar will be re-evaluated Tuesday in his return from a torn hamstring, with the Lakers hoping hell be back before January. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КНИГА ВІДВІДУВАЧІВ, ПОШУК ЗНАЙОМИХ, ОДНОКЛАСНИКІВ!!!

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів