e 2014 regular season, but he will

Тут можна розповісти про себе, залишити оголошення про пошук знайомих, друзів, однокласників. Поздоровити своїх родичів та близьких.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

e 2014 regular season, but he will

Повідомлення lw789 » 08 грудня 2017 09:08

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Ottawa Senators won for just the second time in nine games last time out to keep their slim playoff chances alive. They face a tough task on Sunday evening, however, as they host a Calgary Flames team that has taken to the role of spoiler as of late. Listen to the Senators vs. Flames live on TSN Radio 1200 Ottawa starting at 5pm et. The Senators have 74 points with nine games to play, leaving them eight points back of Columbus and Detroit for the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference. Ottawa has done little to help its cause as of late, going 2-4-3 over the last nine contests. Both wins have come in Ottawas last three games and the club picked up a big 5-3 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Friday to begin a five-game homestand. Clarke MacArthur notched his 23rd goal of the season and tallied two assists. Kyle Turris also lit the lamp for the 23rd time this season and the duo are tied with Bobby Ryan for the club lead. Ryan, though, wont play again this season after undergoing sports hernia surgery this week. Erik Condra, Cody Ceci and Milan Michalek all added goals on Friday and Craig Anderson made 46 saves in his first start since March 10. He had been out with an upper-body injury. "The bottom line is, we got two points and we found a way to win, and thats all that really matters," said Anderson. "We played pretty solid and for the most part we did what it took to get the job done." Anderson should get the start this evening and is 6-6-0 lifetime versus the Flames with a 2.45 goals against average. Calgary has thrived on impacting the playoff race over the last few weeks despite being well out of contention. The Flames have won six of their last nine games and bested the playoff-hopeful New York Rangers 4-3 on Friday. Mike Cammalleri notched the deciding tally late in the second period, taking a kick pass from defenseman Chris Butler up the right wing. Cammalleri then skated into the zone and beat New Yorks Henrik Lundqvist through the pads with 7.8 ticks on the clock. "Thats an opportunity maybe to get a shot off in stride where you might not usually," Cammalleri said. "I just tried to shoot it in stride the best I could. I thought by our [defense] making a quick up-play there, we were able to create a gap. Their [defense] got caught." Karri Ramo did the rest and finished with 38 saves, while Joe Colborne, Mark Giordano and Kevin Westgarth added goals. The Flames did lose defenseman Ladislav Smid to an upper-body injury on Friday in the opener of a five-game road trip. Ramo could start again today and is 0-2-1 with a 3.88 GAA in five career games versus the Senators, including two starts. The Flames have won nine of their past 12 versus the Senators, including a 4-1 victory in Calgary on March 5. Red Schoendienst Jersey . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. Lou Brock Jersey .C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League. http://www.baseballcardinalsauthority.c ... er-Jersey/. -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. Orlando Cepeda Jersey . Starting from pole, the 26-year-old Vettel turned in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday and join F1 greats Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher as just the third driver to win four consecutive championships. Mike Matheny Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) - Simply put, Lundqvist was brilliant. Suspended former Seattle cornerback Brandon Browner said on Friday that he has agreed to a contract with the New England Patriots, giving the AFC East champions another potent defender in pass coverage. A day after representatives for Darrelle Revis confirmed that the three-time All Pro would be joining the Patriots, Browner said on Twitter: "I am proud to announce that I am a New England Patriot." The team has not confirmed either deal, but Browners was reportedly worth $17 million over three years. "I am honoured that the Patriots are making me part of their legendary organization," Browner wrote. "I intend to diligently work with the same passion and dedication that I have displayed since coming into the NFL to uphold the great traditions and qualities that are embodied by the Patriots." After winning the AFC East for the fifth consecutive year, the Patriots lost the AFC championship game in Denver 26-16 as Peyton Manning threw for 400 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions. This week, No. 1 cornerback Aqib Talib agreed to a reported six-year, $57 million free agent contract with the Denver Broncoos.dddddddddddd Another Patriots defensive back, Alfonzo Dennard, is serving a 60-day jail term in Lincoln, Neb., for a 2012 assault on a police officer. He is expected to be out in time for training camp. Revis, one of the top players on the free agent market, reportedly agreed to a one-year, $12 million deal Thursday. Browner, who was suspended four games in 2012 for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing drugs, was suspended in December for again violating the leagues substance abuse policy. He will miss the first four games of the 2014 regular season, but he will be allowed to attend training camp and play in exhibition games. The 29-year-old Browner had 19 tackles and one interception before he was injured in Week 10 last season. He missed the Super Bowl, which the Seahawks won 43-8 over the Broncos. "I would be remiss if I didnt thank the Seattle Seahawks for giving a CFL player the once in-a-lifetime opportunity to return to the NFL, making a young boys dream come true," he wrote on Twitter. "I say thank you for everything you have done for myself and my family. I am a truly blessed person." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КНИГА ВІДВІДУВАЧІВ, ПОШУК ЗНАЙОМИХ, ОДНОКЛАСНИКІВ!!!

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів