runner-up for Rookie of the Year

Тут можна розповісти про себе, залишити оголошення про пошук знайомих, друзів, однокласників. Поздоровити своїх родичів та близьких.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

runner-up for Rookie of the Year

Повідомлення lw789 » 09 грудня 2017 08:22

Cornelius, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Sprint Cup Series driver Brian Vickers has been medically cleared to return to racing full-time in early March, three months after he underwent open heart surgery. Vickers, who drives the No. 55 Toyota for Michael Waltrip Racing in NASCARs top series, is scheduled to make his season debut in the March 8 race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. MWR revealed on Wednesday that team co-owner Michael Waltrip will drive Vickers car in the Feb. 22 season-opening Daytona 500. The team will name a substitute driver for the March 1 event at Atlanta Motor Speedway at a later date. In December, doctors discovered that Vickers body was rejecting a patch that was surgically placed over a hole in his heart in 2010. Earlier that year, he was diagnosed and treated for blood clots in his left leg and both lungs. Vickers also missed part of the 2013 racing season after he was placed on blood-thinning medication to treat a blood clot in his right calf. The doctors gave me a clean bill of health and said I will be better than before, Vickers said in a team statement. The advancements in modern medicine and surgical procedures are amazing, and I have to thank my doctors at the Sanger Heart and Vascular Institute and Carolinas Medical Center for their extraordinary care. I have literally put my life in their hands twice, and I cannot begin to express my level of gratitude. Vickers won the championship in NASCARs second-tier series (now known as the Xfinity Series) in 2003. He is a three-time race winner in Sprint Cup as well, with his most recent victory in that series occurring in July 2013 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Brandon Mebane Jersey . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Jahleel Addae Jersey . Murray, the defending champion and No. 3 seed, claimed his first match win at Queens in 2005 and went on to win the Wimbledon warmup three times. But he failed to take advantage of eight set points after leading the first-set tiebreaker 6-2, and Stepanek survived to convert with his second set point. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/Blac ... ?cat=868.J. -- The NHL reduced its penalty against the New Jersey Devils on Thursday for signing Ilya Kovalchuk in 2010. Joey Bosa Jersey .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. Travis Benjamin Jersey . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders.TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays filled a hole in their coaching staff Thursday by announcing that former all-star third baseman Kevin Seitzer will serve as the teams hitting coach next season. He succeeds Chad Mottola, who spent one year in the position after Dwayne Murphy moved from hitting coach to first-base coach after the 2012 campaign. Seitzer, 51, served as hitting coach for the Kansas City Royals from 2009-12. The 2010 Royals team was second in Major League Baseball with a .274 average and the 11 squad was fourth at .275. "For me the bottom line as far as philosophy and approach is really making consistent hard contact," Seitzer said on a conference call. "And thats why the thinking, the plan of hitting the ball in the middle of the field, staying gap to gap, gives you a better chance to put the barrel of the bat on the ball." The Blue Jays are coming off a disappointing 73-89 season. Toronto had a team average of .252 thiis past year, 15th in the majors.ddddddddddddToronto was fourth in home runs with 185 and 11th in RBIs with 669, and the team had the sixth fewest strikeouts. Seitzer, a native of Springfield, Ill., also served as hitting coach with the Arizona Diamondbacks for the first half of the 2007 season. As a player, he finished runner-up for Rookie of the Year to Mark McGwire in 1987. He was an all-star that year with the Royals and again in 1995 with the Milwaukee Brewers. Over 12 big-league seasons, Seitzer had a .295 average with 74 home runs and 613 RBIs for the Royals, Brewers, Oakland Athletics and Cleveland Indians. The team previously announced that Mottola and Murphy will not return for the 2014 campaign. Bench coach DeMarlo Hale, pitching coach Pete Walker, third-base coach Luis Rivera and bullpen coach Pat Hentgen will return in their current roles under manager John Gibbons. The Blue Jays have yet to find a replacement for Murphy. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КНИГА ВІДВІДУВАЧІВ, ПОШУК ЗНАЙОМИХ, ОДНОКЛАСНИКІВ!!!

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів