r of when is it going to hap

Тут можна розповісти про себе, залишити оголошення про пошук знайомих, друзів, однокласників. Поздоровити своїх родичів та близьких.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

r of when is it going to hap

Повідомлення lw789 » 12 січня 2018 09:02

TORONTO -- The Toronto Maple Leafs have waited nearly four months for Dave Bolland to return to their lineup. It seems theyll have to wait a little longer. The veteran forward practised Wednesday but was wearing a maroon jersey, meaning he wasnt allowed to participate in full contact and making it unlikely hell will be in the lineup Thursday night when Toronto visits the New York Islanders in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break. Bolland, who suffered a severed ankle tendon in a game Nov. 2, had resumed practising with the Leafs earlier this month. But he stumbled late during Tuesdays session, grimacing in pain. "Its one where we felt that he took a step back (Tuesday) so we felt it would be best suited he didnt participate on a line (Wednesday) as far as practising with a group," Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said. "To say that its a bad sign, well, its not a positive. "But its not a huge negative. I dont want you to read into it that its something we cant deal with." Bolland maintained Wednesday his situation remains day-to-day. And while he did say he had a misstep Tuesday, Bolland didnt reveal any further details. "Sometimes in situations on the ice youre going to get those things," he said. "I just had a little bit of a fall there but thats whats going to happen in a game. "Thats what you have to get ready for." Carlyle said Bolland will accompany the Leafs on their two-game road trip versus the Islanders and Montreal on Saturday night. Bolland plans to participate in Thursdays pre-game skate before deciding whether hell play. Bolland added hell return to the lineup when hes convinced hes healthy enough to deal with the rigours of game conditions. "Id rather be ready for the long road than being in and out of the lineup and not going," Bolland said. "Youve got to be 100 per cent getting back in the lineup, you dont want to be a liability out there. "Its never fun watching the guys play sitting at home on the couch seeing whats going on. You want to be out there right now. I want to be out there. I wish I couldve been out there a month ahead but its about getting it stronger and making sure its ready." Toronto (32-22-6, 70 points) has fared well despite Bollands injury, entering the Olympic break on an 11-2-1 run. "Im ready (to return)," Bolland said. "With watching and seeing whats going on with the guys and seeing them win and keeping it rolling, thats the big thing. "For myself, my confidence is going to be high when I get out there. I want to contribute as much as I can to this team and to help it keep going." Meantime, leading scorer Phil Kessel (31 goals, 34 assists) was back on the ice Wednesday for the first time since suiting up with teammate James van Riemsdyk (24 goals, 23 assists) for the U.S. at the Sochi Winter Games. Van Riemsdyk didnt skate but did work out with his teammates Tuesday. Carlyle said Kessel, who didnt speak to reporters after practice, had the same option, but opted to take Tuesday off instead. Theres been persistent talk van Riemsdyk suffered a hand injury in Sochi, but Carlyle said both players have been cleared medically by Leafs doctors. Carlyle was asked how Kessel looked in practice. "I would say Phils not an energetic individual to the start of practice," Carlyle said, drawing chuckles from the assembled media. "I dont know how else to put it." The reporter then followed up by saying Kessel looked more energetic near the end of the session. "That seems to be how Phil approaches practice," Carlyle added with a grin. Taylor Gabriel Jersey .That is precisely what they got Sunday.The Ravens trailed at halftime and never built a comfortable lead against lowly Jacksonville, yet did just enough to squeeze out a 20-12 win to stay in the thick of the AFC playoff race. Brian Poole Jersey . Calgarys Bo Levi Mitchell and Montreals Troy Smith will be the starting quarterbacks in a CFL season-opener for the first time in their careers. Both want to reinforce their No. 1 status. You can watch the game live in the first half of a doubleheader on TSN and TSN GO at 3:00pm et/Noon pt. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/ra-s ... rsey-c-47/. The 20-year-old Inoue landed a series of combinations and the bout was stopped 2 minutes, 54 seconds into the sixth round. Inoue, the first Japanese boxer to claim a world title in just his sixth professional fight, improved to 6-0 with five knockouts. LaRoy Reynolds Jersey .com) - Many people at Eastern Washington are waiting to see if star quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. Keanu Neal Jersey . Then he got back at the team that released him five days before the start of last season, hitting a tiebreaking double in the ninth inning of the first game at Fenway Park since Boston won the World Series last October.DOVER, Del. - Tony Stewart let his secret out this week on Twitter: He was back testing in a sprint car, feeling like hed never left. So when will he race again? Well, Smoke didnt need 140 characters to let reporters know if hed make public the date of his return race. "Nope." Stewart kept mum Friday about any future plans in sprint cars, more than nine months after he broke his leg in a crash that cost him the rest of the 2013 season. He did complete a recent private test at an undisclosed track. The rest is for Stewart to know, and the racing world to find out. "You wont know when its coming," he said at Dover International Speedway. "When I do go, nobody is going to know about it. Im going to slide in and do it. I want to enjoy it. I dont want it to be a cluster." The three-time NASCAR champion missed the final 15 races last year after breaking his leg in two places during a sprint car crash in Iowa. His first time back in a race car was Feb. 14, the day before he competed — and was crashed out of — the exhibition Sprint Unlimited. His sprint car had been fitted with safety improvements to the torque tube to prevent an injury like the one he suffered. Stewart said no one had tried to talk him out of returning to his weeknight passion. But if they had, well, the feisty champ known as Smoke wouldnt listen anyway: "Its my life. Im going to live my life." Stewart cleared the mental and physical hurdles of returning to racing at Daytona months ago. And while his Sprint Cup season hasnt been a huge success — hes winless in 12 starts with only two top-five finishes — he hasnt missed a beat in driving and running his Stewart-Haas Racing organization.dddddddddddd But rehabilitation has dragged on much longer than he expected. "As far as rehab, pain, all that stuff, I thought it would all be done," he said. "I thought we would be healed 100 per cent by now. But I keep going to the doctor on our scheduled appointments and they keep updating us on how its going and what they think the outlook is for it." He also needs to fix whatever ails his No. 14 Chevrolet team. He hasnt finished higher than 13th in any of his last four races and crashed out at Talladega. Hes a woeful 22nd in the standings and in serious danger of missing out for the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship and driving for his fourth title if cant win a race. That could happen any time — Stewart has 48 career wins and has at least one checkered flag in every season of his Cup career that dates to 1999. "Our track record shows that we can get it," he said. "Its just a matter of when is it going to happen. ... I think you get six or eight weeks before Richmond, then you start panicking if you dont have that win. " Stewart does have three career wins at Dover, including the spring race last season that snapped a 30-race winless skid. He was stuck in 20th in the standings then, a sure sign that all takes is that one checkered flag to snap Smoke back into the thick of contention. "I think its still too early to panic, at least for us," he said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів