uple putts early and then kind of put some pressure on

Тут можна розповісти про себе, залишити оголошення про пошук знайомих, друзів, однокласників. Поздоровити своїх родичів та близьких.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

uple putts early and then kind of put some pressure on

Повідомлення xusuwen96 » 11 лютого 2018 06:13

BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona was unfazed by the recent departure of its club president amid a lawsuit as it eased to a 3-0 win over Malaga on Sunday to reclaim its share of the Spanish league lead. Lionel Messi didnt score but he played a part in two goals, setting up Pedro Rodriguez to make it 2-0 in the 55th after Gerard Pique had opened the scoring five minutes before halftime. Pedro then took Messis pass and crossed for Alexis Sanchez to tap in the hosts third in the 61st. Atletico Madrid stayed level with Barcelona at the top of the standings by romping to a 4-2 win at Rayo Vallecano as Diego Costa scored his 20th league goal of the season. Both title rivals ended a run of two straight draws to restore a one-point advantage over Real Madrid. The match at Camp Nou came just three days after Sandro Rosell stepped down to fight a lawsuit alleging that he misappropriated funds by hiding the true cost of signing of Brazil star Neymar. He and the club deny the accusations. Josep Bartomeu attended his first match as the Catalan clubs 40th president in the Camp Nou stands. Pique said that although he didnt know if Rosells exit was good for the club, he was sure the administrative turmoil hadnt affected the squads focus on defending its Spanish league title. "We continue competing the same way we have in recent years," said Pique. "Off the pitch, it is something people talk about, but on the pitch it affects us very little. "After all the bad moments we have had in these recent years we have maintained the league lead and that shows this group is strong and that we can stay on top," Pique said in a possible reference to the team dealing with former coach Tito Vilanovas and player Eric Abidals illnesses. Far from distracted, Gerardo Martinos team played one of its best games of the season, bombarding Malaga with 18 shots on-target of all types and from all angles. Martino, in fact, said he was more concerned about "not winning by a wider margin" than the clubs leadership. Pique broke through when he used his stomach to control a corner kick flicked on by Alexis, sized up Willy Caballero and then drove the ball under the Malaga goalie. Pique headed another corner kick against the woodwork moments before Pedro slotted inside the far post. Messi then dribbled at the Malaga defence to draw them in before laying off for Pedro, who found Alexis alone to score. Barcelonas Ibrahim Afellay went on as a late substitute after recovering from a six-month injury layoff. It was his first appearance for Barcelona since May 2012. Elsewhere, Athletic Bilbao striker Aritz Aduriz scored two goals and set up another in a 5-1 rout at 10-man Osasuna as the Basque club strengthened its grip on fourth place. Almeria edged Getafe 1-0 courtesy of striker Jonathan Zongos second-half header to escape the relegation zone. Diego Costa only trails Madrids 22-goal Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorer, and the Brazilian-born players passing was key to Atleticos first two goals at Vallecas Stadium. "It was important to win after two draws," said Atletico striker David Villa, who downplayed the move back to the top. "We had to win, thats the important thing, going ahead game by game. We cant think about the rest." However, Atleticos win was tarnished by a shoulder injury to young midfielder Oliver Torres in the second half. Villa got Atletico rolling in the eighth minute after he stole the ball deep in Rayos territory and worked a one-two with Diego Costa before firing in his 10th league goal of the season. After Atletico goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois saved Jonathan Vieras penalty, Arda Turan took his first of two goals in the 30th to finish off a collective effort, with the ball flowing from Diego Costa through a generous Jose Sosa for Turan to roll in. Viera made up for his miss by scoring in the 40th, but Turan struck again in the 44th. Diego Costa found the net for the first time in 2014 when he redirected Filipe Luis cross in the 74th before Joaquin Larrivey responded almost immediately for Rayos second. Kemba Walker Jersey . The same for both the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers. Dell Curry Jersey . TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. http://www.basketballhornetsauthority.c ... ey-c-14/.J. -- The New Jersey Devils are so bad in shootouts, coach Pete DeBoer doesnt mind seeing his team take chances in the five-minute overtime. Alonzo Mourning Jersey . - Robert Griffin III has a sprained throwing shoulder that limited him in practice Wednesday as the Washington Redskins prepared for their season finale against the Dallas Cowboys. Nicolas Batum Jersey . After overcoming a three-goal deficit the Senators forced the game to overtime only to watch it slip away as Seth Jones scored the winner 3:49 into the extra period as the Nashville Predators defeated the Senators 4-3 Monday night.PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- Na Yeon Choi shot a 7-under 66 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead in the season-opening Bahamas LPGA Classic, chipping to a foot to set up a birdie on the par-5 18th hole. The seventh-ranked Choi, a seven-time winner on the LPGA Tour, birdied three of the last four holes in her bogey-free round to reach 15 under on Atlantis Resorts Ocean Club course. "I think the last three rounds I had a really good swing," Choi said. "I had so many good shots. But I still have to play aggressively tomorrow. So many players have a chance." The South Korean player hit 16 greens in regulation after hitting all 18 in windy conditions Friday. "I had so many solid shots out there." Choi said. "I missed two greens today. Only two, but I hit a putt from the fringe, so obviously I havent chipped the last two rounds. Last two, three weeks I havent practiced much, maybe like seven or 10 days only, and every day its just work out like two hours, and then I went to Dallas for chiropractor just more like take care for my body and then I got great feeling about my swing." Lizette Salas was a stroke back. She also had a bogey-free 66. "Ive been bogey-free for the last two days and Im feeling great on the greens," said Salas, winless on the tour. "A win is always on my mind, and its been a goal of mine since coming close last year in Hawaii." Fighting flu-like symptoms, she birdied three of the first four holes on the back nine. "Once I hit the turn, I was just on it and wanted to make as many birdies as I could." Salas said. "You cant always play perfect and thats the thing about this game. I was trying to play it as best I could comming down the stretch.dddddddddddd" Jessica Korda and Paula Creamer each eagled the 18th to reach 12 under. Korda, the second-round leader, had a 72, and Creamer shot 71. Creamer also holed a sand wedge from 82 yards for an eagle on the par-5 11th, but lost a ball en route to a triple-bogey 8 on No. 15. "Many things happened today, yes," Creamer said. "Thats an understatement. I had a couple bad iron swings out there today. Obviously, the tee shot on the one hole. But I just didnt play well from there. You can hit it in the hazard all day and still make a bogey. There was no need to make a triple. "But overall Im proud of the way I finished with my attitude." Korda had a double bogey on No. 13 after shanking a shot out of bounds. "Im really happy with the way I finished," Korda said. "I hit a lot of good shots today, really a lot of good putts that just didnt fall, so I cant be disappointed with that. I honestly had one bad shot." Third-ranked Stacy Lewis was tied for fourth at 11 under with Amelia Lewis and Jenny Suh. Stacy Lewis had a 68, Amelia Lewis shot 66, and Suh had a 71. "If youre coming from behind, I think its a good spot to be in," Stacy Lewis said. "If youve got the lead and youve got all these people chasing you, I think its a hard position to be in. I actually like where I am and I like that Im going to get out tomorrow a couple groups early and hopefully can make a couple putts early and then kind of put some pressure on the leaders." Michelle Wie and 16-year-old Lydia Ko were in the group at 10 under. Wie followed her second-round 65 with a 72. Ko, making her first start as an LPGA Tour member, had a 71. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів