dly and going after opposing

Тут можна розповісти про себе, залишити оголошення про пошук знайомих, друзів, однокласників. Поздоровити своїх родичів та близьких.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

dly and going after opposing

Повідомлення lw789 » 11 вересня 2018 04:09

WASHINGTON -- Doug Fister made quick work of the New York Mets, and thats one reason why his teammates on the Washington Nationals provided him with ample hitting support. Fister took a five-hit shutout into the eighth inning, Adam LaRoche homered twice and Danny Espinosa also connected as the Nationals cruised to a 7-1 victory Wednesday night. Fister (11-3) allowed one unearned run and six hits in 7 1-3 innings. He struck out seven and reduced his ERA to 2.49. In his first season with Washington, Fister has made a positive impression with his new team by working rapidly and going after opposing hitters. The technique confounded the Mets and provided the Nationals with plenty of time to take their hacks against New York starter Jonathon Niese (5-8). "Its no coincidence that I feel like a lot of runs get scored when Doug pitches," LaRoche said. "I think its a matter of really quick innings. Hes pitching to contact, guys are on their toes, and theres a lot of action. Seems like when hes pitching, were out there for 30 minutes on defence and spend two hours in the dugout." The Mets, who had faced Fister only once previously, seemingly werent prepared for his rapid-fire style. "He works real quick, throws a lot of strikes, doesnt walk anybody," New York manager Terry Collins said. LaRoche hit a two-run drive in the first inning and a solo shot in the eighth, his 23rd career multihomer game. Espinosa went deep with two on in the sixth and Anthony Rendon hit two doubles to help NL East-leading Washington increase its lead over sputtering Atlanta to four games. Niese gave up a season-high six runs on eight hits in six innings. It was only the second time in his last 25 starts the left-hander yielded more than three earned runs. Niese is 0-4 with a 5.76 ERA in four starts since coming off the disabled list with a left shoulder strain. "It seemed like when I didnt feel 100 per cent, thats when I was pitching best," Niese said. "My arm feels a lot better so Ive got to figure out how to pitch with that." Washington got all the offence it needed in a three-run first. Rendon doubled with one out, Jayson Werth hit an RBI single and LaRoche followed with his 14th home run. "Its certainly nice to get that," Fister said. "Ive still got to go out there, still got to put up a zero and get our guys back in to hit." In the sixth, Ian Desmond singled, Bryce Harper walked and Espinosa sent a 1-1 pitch over the left-field wall. It was his seventh home run of the season, the first since May 12. Fister left with two on and one out in the eighth with Washington up 6-0. Newcomer Matt Thornton gave up a two-out RBI single to Daniel Murphy. Washington leadoff hitter Denard Span singled in the third to extend his streak of games reaching via a hit or walk to 32. TRAINERS ROOM Mets: Collins said he expects RHP Daisuke Matsuzaka (right elbow) to throw off a mound by next week and to make a rehabilitation appearance soon after that. Matsuzaka, who was placed on the disabled list July 26, is 3-3 with a 3.87 ERA. Nationals: Werth was pulled in the seventh with a shoulder strain. "Jaysons got a shoulder thats been bothering him a little bit. Tonight he was a little tight in his neck," manager Matt Williams said. UP NEXT Mets: Rookie Jacob deGrom (6-5) seeks to win his sixth straight start when New York and Washington meet Thursday afternoon to close out the three-game series. Nationals: Washington will start RH Jordan Zimmermann (7-5), who hasnt given up a home run at home in nine games since April 9. SCOREBOARD WATCHING Williams said he had too much to do as a player to be a scoreboard watcher. "I couldnt afford to. I wasnt good enough," he said. "I didnt have time for it." Hes not checking out the out-of-town scores now, either. "Theres no reason to see what anybody else is doing because were trying to take care of our business today," he said. "If we win today, the position that were in, there cant be any movement." Star Lotulelei Bills Jersey . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Eddie Yarbrough Bills Jersey . Both the top-seeded Djokovic and sixth-seeded Fish took relatively easy paths, with the Serb winning when opponent Jo-Wilfried Tsonga retired in the second set with a sore arm and Fish dominating Janko Tipsarevic in two quick sets. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Taro ... ml?cat=989. The 57-year-old Tietjens has coached New Zealand to nine IRB World Sevens titles and to four Commonwealth Games gold medals as its only coach in the professional era. New Zealand Rugby Union chief executive Steve Tew said the re-signing was made with a focus on 2016 when sevens will be in the Olympics. Harrison Phillips Bills Jersey . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. Tremaine Edmunds Bills Jersey . 15 in Hamburg. The fight was originally slated for Sept. 6 but had to be postponed after Klitschko tore a bicep in sparring and was forced to miss four weeks of training. NASHVILLE -- David Desharnais enjoys playing in high-pressure situations, and showed how much Saturday night. Desharnais scored at 1:43 of overtime to give the Montreal Canadiens a 4-3 victory over the Nashville Predators. Desharnais stripped the puck from defenceman Mattias Ekholm along the left boards, skated to the left faceoff dot and put a slap shot over goalie Carter Huttons left shoulder. "I like playing those overtimes, those shootouts, I want to make the difference," Desharnais said. "I knew he was going to try to hold that puck there, so I just beat him to the puck and took a shot." P.K. Subban, Max Pacioretty and Tomas Plekanec also scored for Montreal. "The most important thing was for us to win the hockey game," Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. "What an effort from David Desharnais. It was a great effort to pursue the puck and stay in the play, and he took a perfect shot." Gabriel Bourque, Nick Spaling, and Shea Weber scored for Nashville. The Predators have lost three straight. The Predators lost rookie defenceman Seth Jones late in the first period. A shot from the left point by Montreal defenceman Andrei Markov hit traffic in front and struck Jones on the left side of his face, and he did not return to the game. Subban opened the scoring at 11:30 of the first period, taking the puck from the right point into the high slot and then beating goalie Marek Mazanec with a slap shot. It was the reigning Norris Trophy winners fifth goal of the season. Just under two minutes later, Pacioretty doubled the Montreal lead. Brendan Gallagher sent a pass from inside the Montreal blue line to Pacioretty in the neutral zone. He drove down the left side around defenceman Kevin Klein and beat Mazanec with a backhand. Plekanec made it 3-0 with 5:23 left in the period when he redirected a feed from Brian Gionta past Mazanec. That ended the night for Mazanec. Hutton, who started Nashvilles last fivve games, relieved him.dddddddddddd. Hutton was lifted from Nashvilles last game Thursday night in Tampa after allowing four goals on 14 shots. "I think this is a strong point in coming back," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "I look at the first period and we didnt play poorly. They executed on a couple of things, but we didnt get any saves. I mean three goals in five shots. Unfortunately, it wasnt Mazs night." Montreals three-goal outburst ended a stretch of eight games in which it failed to score in the opening period. Bourque got Nashville on the board at 11:51 of the second when he beat Carey Price with a wrist shot from the lower part of the right circle. With less than two minutes remaining in the period and Nashville on the power play, Spaling tipped home a pass by Shea Weber. Nashville carried the play in the second, outshooting Montreal 20-6 in the period. "It was a tough start for us, and weve talked about having good starts in this building," Weber said. "But we showed a lot of character tonight and did a lot of good things. Thats going to build some confidence." Weber tied it 3 with a power-play goal at 13:40 of the third. Just 8 seconds after Subban was sent off for tripping Matt Cullen, Mike Fisher found Weber on the left side, where he beat Price with a one-timer for his team-leading ninth goal. "You have a player like Webs out there making some pretty good plays," Price said. "That was a pretty top-notch slap pass to the back door guy and that was a great shot. And hes going to shoot a puck like that, you are going to score almost every time." Price made 31 saves for his 17th win of the season. NOTES: Entering Saturday, Nashville and Colorado were the only teams Price had failed to beat. ... Nashville C Colin Wilson returned to the lineup after being a healthy scratch Thursday night in Tampa ... Montreal D Josh Georges missed the game because of a lower-body injury, ending his games streak at 167. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КНИГА ВІДВІДУВАЧІВ, ПОШУК ЗНАЙОМИХ, ОДНОКЛАСНИКІВ!!!

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів