his improvement in his low post skills.

Все про розвиток комп'ютерних технологій у м. Бершадь, інформація про продаж, обслуговування, та ремонт комп'ютерної техніки, обговорення Бершадських провайдерів...

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

his improvement in his low post skills.

Повідомлення lw789 » 09 листопада 2017 07:00

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. - The Miami Dolphins are out of the market for a new coach, even though theyre also out of the playoff race for the sixth year in a row.Miami won a wild game between also-rans Sunday, beating Minnesota 37-35, and owner Stephen Ross then announced coach Joe Philbin will be back next year.That put an end to speculation that Ross might again pursue San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, who turned down his job offer four years ago.Were building something great here, Ross said in the locker room. I believe in this team. I believe in the coach.Ross said his decision wasnt based on what happened Sunday, but the win certainly helped the Dolphins mood after losses the previous two weeks spoiled their playoff hopes.Here are things to know about a game that was entertaining, if mostly meaningless:THEIR PLACE IN THE STANDINGS: The Dolphins improved to 8-7 and have a shot at their first winning season since 2008. Philbin is 23-24 with a year left on his contract.I want to compete for championships while Im the head coach of the Miami Dolphins, Philbin said. Its disappointing were not in it.Players said they were pleased to learn Philbin will be back in 2015.Thats exciting news for me, and I think everyone on the team, quarterback Ryan Tannehill said. We believe in coach Philbin and the program he has and everything he has set in place.Minnesota, which has been out of the playoff race since Thanksgiving, fell to 6-9 under first-year coach Mike Zimmer and blew a 14-point lead to lose for the second week in a row.We made too many mistakes and penalties in crucial situations, Zimmer said. All of the things Ive been trying to preach for 11 months, we didnt do today.WINNING SAFETY: Terrence Fede, a seventh-round draft pick this year, blocked a punt for a safety with 41 seconds left for the winning score.After Miami drove 80 yards for a touchdown to tie the game with 1:11 to go, the Vikings failed to pick up a first down. The fourth-down snap from Cullen Loeffler bounced to punter Jeff Locke, and Fede blocked the punt out of the end zone for the game-winner.I didnt know where the ball went, Fede said. I was looking for it in the sky. Then I saw it land in the stands, and I knew it was two points.A dejected Loeffler took the blame for the play.Jeff made the best that he could with the ball, Loeffler said. Thats what it cost us — the low snap.BRIDGEWATER HOMECOMING: Vikings rookie Teddy Bridgewater returned to his hometown and played for the first time in the Dolphins stadium, where he attended games growing up. A large contingent of friends and family were on hand, and Bridgewater is braced for teasing about the outcome.Im pretty sure I wont hear the end of it in the off-season, he said. We just made too many mistakes.Bridgewater went 19 for 25 for 259 yards and two scores, and he broke the Vikings rookie record with his 11th start at quarterback.He continues to play well, Zimmer said. I thought he kept his composure.TERRIFIC TANNEHILL: Tannehill threw a career-high four touchdown passes and went 35 for 47 for 396 yards. He directed an offence that totalled 36 first downs and 493 yards, shook off a costly interception and two sacks, and was knocked down at least eight other times.GREENWAYS INJURY: Vikings linebacker Chad Greenway played following the death of his father during the week but was forced to leave the game in the first half with a knee injury.Not what I had in mind, he said. Thats what makes matters worse.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve_Wine Phil Dawson Jersey .C. -- Theyll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game -- and the Ts that decided Round 2. Tyrann Mathieu Jersey . - Chelseas 1-0 win at the Etihad, spoiling Manchester Citys perfect home record continues to be the talking point of the week. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/b ... jersey-49/. The International Ice Hockey Federation says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because he acted "without significant negligence in failing to verify the safety of the supplements he was taking. A.Q. Shipley Jersey .Brooks, a three-year veteran, was slow to get up after suffering the injury during a 5-yard run by Arian Foster.Brooks limped off the field midway through the quarter and then slowly walked to the locker room a few minutes later. Dorian Johnson Jersey . Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday.Happy New Year! Hope each and every one of you and your families have a wonderful 2014. All the best! A few quick NBA Thoughts. 1. PATRICK PATTERSON (Raptors): Hes impressed me with his toughness and skill level. Hes got a nice face up game and works hard to establish positive post position inside. Hes also a strong and steady interior defender who fights for every inch in the paint. Between him and Tyler Hansbrough, head coach Dwane Casey has a good 3 and 4 with the depth in terms of his front court rotation. Patterson knows the game well and is a smart player. Hes in the right spots and has good awareness of what needs to get done out there. 2. KELLY OLYNYK (Celtics): 21 points and four rebounds along with five assists and two blocks yesterday. Thats nice to see; hes battled injury which is always difficult for rookies in missing necessary practice and game time. Theyre going to throw him out there every game since rebuilding is the approach in Boston this season; when he gets extended minutes, he impresses me. He has good skill and feel for the game. 3. KYRIE IRVING (Cavs): Fingers crossed that the MRI results are OK for him. Hes such an enjoyable and creative player to watch. I spoke about this on Monday: weve had so many injuries to some of our elite level players which is sucha shame. The Cavs have been a bit of a disappointment this season and hes that bright spot that you tune in to watch and know that hell wow you with hiis ball handling, passing and scoring punch.dddddddddddd Hes had njury issues in the past and you always worry about guys that are injury prone when youre trying to build a team. 4. PAU GASOL (Lakers): Its amazing when you evaluate trade rumours these days. So often its about the contract attached to a guys name rather than the guy himself. Hes linked with former teammate Andrew Bynum in a deal with the Cavs. Maybe the Cavs think hes still got a lot left in his game and want to see it for themselves while dumping Bynum. From what I see this year from Gasol, he needs a change of scenery. Its obvious that he doesnt feel comfortable with Mike DAntonis system in Los Angeles while DAntoni has struggled to connect with him. Probably better for both sides if hes moved. Gasol is a big ticket guy yet hes got a lot to play for as we look at the long term. Where there is smoke, there is fire. Somethings brewing. 5. TAJ GIBSON (Bulls): He has really impressed me with his improvement in his low post skills. I saw him last night in Chicago; hes made a significant commitment to do a better job of establishing deeper post position to counteract his lack of major size and length in the lane which is critical for him. He has a great motor and with the Bulls desperate for more offensive productivity and consistency hes a candidate for more minutes. Carlos Boozer can be inconsistent on some nights and Joakim Noah is a high energy guy with limited post moves; opportunity could be knocking further for him as they search for answers. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КОМП'ЮТЕРИ, ІНТЕРНЕТ, WEB ДИЗАЙН

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Google [Bot]