NFLs lead in not suspending Hardy until th

Все про розвиток комп'ютерних технологій у м. Бершадь, інформація про продаж, обслуговування, та ремонт комп'ютерної техніки, обговорення Бершадських провайдерів...

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

NFLs lead in not suspending Hardy until th

Повідомлення lw789 » 23 червня 2018 09:01

OTTAWA - The Ottawa Senators are once again turning to a young Swede to lead the organization.The Senators named star defenceman Erik Karlsson as the ninth captain in franchise history on Thursday. The announcement came 15 years after Daniel Alfreddson started his long and successful run wearing the C in Ottawa.Karlsson takes over the leadership role from Jason Spezza, who was captain for just one year before being traded to the Dallas Stars this summer.The Senators added to the days excitement announcing a new US$50.75 million, seven-year contract extension for forward Bobby Ryan.Karlsson was the odds-on favourite to become the new captain, as theres little debate that he is now the face of the franchise.At 24, Karlsson appears poised to embrace the new responsibility.Its an incredible opportunity, Karlsson said. Its a task thats very rare and its not something that you can prepare for really. Its a little bit surprising to me as well and its a bit overwhelming, but Im ready for what is to come.Im really looking forward to what it has to bring and Im excited about the team and about the upcoming season and even beyond that. Im just very, very thrilled right now.Chris Phillips and Chris Neil will remain as alternate captains.Speculation as to who would be the new captain began as soon as Spezzas trade was announced. The Senators said they were in no rush to name a replacement and wanted to take the time to make the right choice.In the end general manager Bryan Murray said the decision was clear.We knew in the very near future he was going to be (captain) and we finally just decided that if hes going to be it why not be it now, Murray said. I think his growth off the ice, his attitude, the conversations weve had since last year and the fact hes back to full health and really wanting to be a focal point of this hockey team a€” all those reasons. The most important one obviously was we just felt he was the right guy because he had that personality to step up and take charge and be forceful, but considerate of his teammates.Murray said consideration for Karlsson to take on a greater leadership role began as far back as last years exit meetings.There was a tough decision to make here, Murray said. We had a couple other guys that are very responsible, good veteran players, but we just felt we had to turn the team over to a guy that could carry this team for a number of years and not be changing every year or two the captains role or whatever.Erik really indicated to me, and over the summer the few times that we talked, that he sure sounded like a guy who wanted responsibility, wanted to be a different team than last year and he came into camp and I think hes shown that.I think hes back to where he can be as a player and hell show that he can take charge of helping us be a real good team over the course of time.Karlsson was far from his best last season as he dealt with personal issues and the recovery from a lacerated Achilles tendon the previous campaign. Despite that he still managed to score 20 goals and add 54 assists.Karlsson was approached Wednesday about taking over the captaincy. He said he was honoured to be asked and didnt hesitate to accept the offer.The 2012 Norris trophy winner knows he will be under greater scrutiny, but says he was fortunate to have spent time playing under both Alfredsson, one of his best friends, and Spezza.Ill never be Alfie, Ill never be Spezz, Ill be myself and Ill lead probably in a different way than other players will and thats how it is for everyone, Karlsson said. No one can or should shape themselves exactly after someone else. We are who we are and I was fortunate to be around Alfie and learn from him and take the best things from him and also from Spezz and Philly (Phillips) and Neiler (Neil) as well. Just being around a lot of experienced, good guys it helps you shape yourself into who you want to be.Karlsson shared the news with Alfredsson prior to the official announcement and said the former captain was pleased for him.The signing of Ryan solidifies the Senators lineup as they now have Karlsson, Kyle Turris and Clarke MacArthur signed to long-term deals.Ryan, who was acquired after Alfredsson chose to sign with Detroit as a free agent in the summer of 2013, has been a fan favourite from the start and says choosing to commit long-term was a no brainer for he and his fianc??e.I love the city. I love the fans. Everybody has been so embracing and genuinely good-hearted hockey fans and I like being surrounded by that and on top of that I think the team is on the uptake obviously, he said. Say what you want on the outside of things, but I think a lot of people in the room are very, very happy with where were at and where were going to be over the course of my next seven years, but ultimately overall.Murray said it was always the organizations intent to sign Ryan to a long-term extension and was pleased to get it done sooner rather than later to avoid it becoming a distraction.We had been talking to Bobby for quite some time, Murray said. He just wanted to take a little bit of time and make sure for him that he was comfortable where he fit here and obviously he is.Only Phil Kessel has more goals than Ryan among American players since 2008-09. Kessel has 192 goals through 434 games, while Ryan has 165 goals in 425 games.We know hes a good player; we know hes an important player for us; we know goals are hard to come by in the NHL and if you dont have that kind of player in your lineup over the course of time it makes it difficult to win games, Murray said. I think Bobbys shown he can be the goal scorer in the moment of an important part of a game that can help us win.Defenceman Marc Methot remains the lone player who has yet to be re-signed as he enters the final year of his contract, but Murray said a new offer has been sent to Methots agent, Larry Kelly.We are trying to indicate to Marc that wed really like to keep him and sign him here, Murray said. Theres no other intent on our part, but I havent heard back from his agent. Keke Coutee Jersey . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an . Custom Texans Jerseys .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R. http://www.nfltexansproauthentic.com/Bl ... ns-Jersey/. Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J. Justin Reid Jersey . -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident. Justin Reid Texans Jersey .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy returned to practice Thursday, one day after being excused from work to meet with his attorney. Hardy practiced in full pads, joking with teammates during warmups as Eminems "Lose Yourself" blared in the background from a portable speaker on the field. Hardy didnt not speak to the media following the two-hour workout. The teams franchise player was convicted on two domestic violence charges July 15 following an altercation with his ex-girlfriend at his apartment in March. Hardy has appealed and a jury trial is set for Nov. 17. Panthers coach Ron Rivera said Hardy "practiced well" and should be ready to play in the teams home opener Sunday against Detroit. When asked if the issue appears to weighing on Hardy, Rivera said, "I couldnt tell you that. The only thing I can tell is he practiced very well." Haardys attorney Chris Fialko said he met with his client Wednesday but wouldnt say what was discussed or why it was necessary for the Pro Bowl player to miss practice.dddddddddddd Fialko did not immediately return calls on Thursday. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell was in North Carolina on Wednesday, but he did not meet with Hardy. Carolina has followed the NFLs lead in not suspending Hardy until the legal process is finished. While Hardy retuned to work, two key offensive starters -- tight end Greg Olsen and running back DeAngelo Williams -- did not practice. Olsen left practice just as it was about to begin to be with his 2-year-old son, T.J., who has been battling heart problems since he was born. The team took a knee at the start of practice and said a prayer for the young boy. Williams was held out with a sore calf. Rivera is hopeful both will play on Sunday. China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2019 Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Re: NFLs lead in not suspending Hardy until th

Повідомлення Meeniwo9471 » 11 липня 2018 04:14

pandora charms
yeezy beluga 2.0
michael kors canada
polo shirts
pandora jewelry outlet
ugg boots for women
birkenstock sandals
kate spade handbags
pandora charms
yeezy shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike vapor max
tommy hilfiger outlet
louboutin outlet
ecco shoes for men
nike vapor max
nike kyrie 4
louboutin
louboutin shoes
nike outlet store online
celine handbags
soldier 11
adidas yeezy
adidas soccer cleats
north face jackets
polo outlet online
nike outlet
coach purses
nike vapor max plus
nike clearance
pandora rings
vapor max
birkenstock outlet
nike soccer cleats
adidas yeezy
red bottoms
mbt shoes clearance
nike air max 95
kobe bryant shoes
air vapormax
goyard bags
reebok outlet
nike air max 270
red bottom
christian louboutin mens shoes
longchamp bags
coach outlet store
pandora bracelet
pandora
nike presto
timberland shoes
yeezy boost
pandora rings
timberland outlet stores
lebron 15
timberland boots for men
vans
jordan 11 win like 82
nike outlet store
pandora necklace
fake yeezy
uptempo
ultra boost
louboutin mens
ray-ban
balenciaga shoes
under armour clearance
pandora bracelets clearance
supreme clothing
timberland outlet
ray ban sunglasses sale
pandora jewelry official site
michael kors canada
pandora charms
pandora earrings
oakley outlet
kd shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
jordan 11 red
north face coats
golden goose sneakers
nike clearance
pandora canada
cheap nfl jerseys
coach
pandora rings
nike air vapormax
skechers boots
pandora jewelry
adidas ultra boost
pandora jewelry
canada goose sale
yeezy boost 350 v2
pandora canada
pandora canada
clarks shoes for women
lacoste outlet
red bottom shoes
replica rolex
kd 10 shoes
celine
michael kors outlet
balenciaga sneakers
fitflops sale clearance
adidas yeezy boost
jimmy choo shoes
canadian goose
longchamp bags
new jordans
coach outlet
longchamp handbags
coach outlet online
yeezy boost 350 v2
pandora charms
clarks shoes for women
ray ban sunglasses
longchamp uk
adidas yeezy
jordan shoes
nike cortez
uggs official site
longchamp handbags
pandora rings
pandora rings
pandora ring
pandora
swarovski crystal
converse outlet
air max plus
pandora jewelry
kyrie 3
yeezy boost 350 v2
uggs official site
nike shox for men
michael kors canada
fitflops
calvin klein outlet
longchamp
gym red 11
coach factory outlet
curry 4
jordan 11 red
calvin klein underwear
kevin durant shoes
cheap air max 95
curry 4 shoes
swarovski jewelry
off white vapormax
louboutin shoes
polo outlet
oakley sunglasses
air max 97 silver bullet
lebron soldier
cheap nfl jerseys china
salvatore ferragamo
balenciaga shoes
supremenewyork
adidas outlet
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike factory
yeezy boost
pandora charms
puma shoes
coach bags
coach handbags
rihanna fenty puma
nike outlet store
pandora charms sale
yeezy zebra
pandora uk
salvatore ferragamo shoes
wholesale jerseys china
win like 96
pandora charms
pandora charms
pandora bracelets clearance
pandora bracelet
skechers shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet
ferragamo shoes
red bottom shoes for women
pandora charm
ralph lauren factory store
swarovski outlet
michael kors
jordan retro
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
2018.0711W
Meeniwo9471
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КОМП'ЮТЕРИ, ІНТЕРНЕТ, WEB ДИЗАЙН

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів