ted what I did," Volquez said. "I just wa

Тут можна розповісти про себе, залишити оголошення про пошук знайомих, друзів, однокласників. Поздоровити своїх родичів та близьких.

Модератори: bershad, Korespondent

ted what I did," Volquez said. "I just wa

Повідомлення lw789 » 11 вересня 2018 06:14

PITTSBURGH -- For his first start with the Pirates, Edinson Volquez beat Adam Wainwright. Thatll do nicely as an early return on that off-season contract he signed with the Pirates. Tony Sanchez hit a tiebreaking RBI double in the seventh inning and the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the St. Louis Cardinals 2-1 on Sunday. Singed to a one-year, $5 million contract as a free agent in December, Volquez was sharp in his first start for the Pirates as he gave up one run and three hits in 5 2-3 innings with one walk and four strikeouts. That came after Volquez pitched two scoreless innings of relief Thursday against the Chicago Cubs. "What you saw was fastball command with downhill angle, big-time spin and tilt on the breaking ball, a good changeup and getting ahead with good pitches," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "He pitched a gem." Volquez got a standing ovation when he walked off the mound. "I think I did a great job and the fans appreciated what I did," Volquez said. "I just wanted to keep making another good pitch, keep the ball down and get them to hit the ball on the ground. All my pitches were there." Sanchezs double to deep centre field with two outs came off Wainwright (1-1) and snapped a 1-1 tie. "Im still nervous playing up here," Sanchez said. "My heart is racing. My head is spinning. It feels like the game is going 1,000 mph. So, its nice to be able to get some big hits." The hit by the rookie reserve catcher scored Pedro Alvarez, who led off the inning with a walk, and was Sanchezs second winning hit of the week as he singled home the winning run in the 16th inning of Wednesday nights victory over the Chicago Cubs. "I cant let what happen in the seventh inning happen, especially in a close game, a rivalry game like this," Wainwright said. "I walked the leadoff man then left a ball out over the plate with two outs and Sanchez took a good swing at it. You cant do that." Tony Watson (1-0) retired all four batters he faced, striking out three, and ran his string of consecutive scoreless innings to 24, dating to last season. Jason Grilli pitched a scoreless ninth to convert his first save. St. Louis managed just three hits. Singed to a one-year, $5 million contract as a free agent in December, Volquez was sharp in his first start for the Pirates as he gave up one run and three hits in 5 2-3 innings with one walk and four strikeouts. That came after Volquez pitched two scoreless innings of relief Thursday against the Chicago Cubs. Volquezs 5.71 ERA last season with the San Diego Padres and Los Angeles Dodgers was the highest among the 81 pitchers who qualified for the ERA title. He also allowed 15 runs in 13 innings in exhibition games this spring. Wainwright went seven innings and allowed two runs and five hits after pitching seven scoreless innings in his first start of the season at Cincinnati in Mondays opener. He struck out seven and walked two. The Pirates opened the scoring in the fourth inning when Andrew McCutchen doubled with one out and scored on Neil Walkers two-out double. An RBI triple by the Cardinals Jon Jay in the sixth tied the score at 1-1 and chased Volquez. NOTES: St. Louis CF Peter Bourjos, who is off to a 0-for-13 start with his new team, got the day off. Jay started in his place. The Cardinals acquired Bourjos from the Los Angeles Angels in an off-season trade. ... RHP Jameson Taillon, Pittsburghs top pitching prospect, will undergo Tommy John surgery by David Altcheck in New York and hell miss 12 to 18 months. ... The Cardinals play their home opener Monday against the Cincinnati Reds with RHP Michael Wacha (0-0, 0.00) facing LHP Tony Cingrani (0-0, 0.00). ... The Pirates are off Monday then open a three-game series Tuesday night at Chicago with RHP Charlie Morton (0-0, 0.00) pitching against Cubs RHP Edwin Jackson (0-0, 1.29). Bengals Stitched Jerseys ." Bach is in Rome for the European Olympic Committees general assembly and meetings with Pope Francis. He also visited with Italian Premier Enrico Letta. "The prime minister appeared to be interested in a bid from Italy for 24, because he has realized that the games can serve as a catalyst for development for a city and a country," Bach told The Associated Press on Saturday. Bengals Official Jerseys . New York then missed its next six shots and scored only two points the rest of the night. The Los Angeles Clippers defence and the Knicks general ineptitude both played a role in the unsurprising finish to a meeting of two teams headed in opposite directions. http://www.authenticbengalsshopnfl.com/. The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. Authentic Bengals Jerseys . Consider it received. Attacking on offence early and often, the Penguins topped the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-1 on Saturday night as Jussi Jokinen scored the go-ahead goal in the third period to help give Pittsburgh a 3-2 lead in the Eastern Conference playoff series. Cheap Bengals Jerseys . -- Dane Fox scored his 61st and 62nd goals of the season and Brendan Gaunce had a goal and three assists as the Erie Otters downed the Kitchener Rangers 7-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.SOFIA, Bulgaria - Simona Halep, Samantha Stosur and Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova were straight-sets winners at the season-ending WTA Tournament of Champions on Wednesday. Top-seeded Halep beat seventh-seeded Alize Cornet of France 6-4, 6-4, with a second consecutive round-robin win in the Serdika group to ease her way to the semifinals. The Romanians last match of the group stage will bbe against Ukraines Elina Svitolina, who replaced injured Maria Kirilenko.dddddddddddd Former U.S. Open champion Stosur had a 6-3, 6-3 victory over fifth-seeded Russian Elena Vesnina in the Sredets group. Vesnina took a surprise 3-0 lead in the second set before Stosur rallied take the match. In Wednesdays last match, Russias Pavlyuchenkova topped Svitolina 6-2, 6-4. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Re: ted what I did," Volquez said. "I just wa

Повідомлення king001 » 13 вересня 2018 06:00

cai123 09.13
jordan shoes
moncler outlet store
jordan shoes for sale
uggs outlet
basketball shoes
louis vuitton outlet online
dr martens boots
cheap jordan shoes
coach factory outlet online
ugg canada
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet online
coach factorty outlet online
north face jackets
birkenstock shoes outlet
durant shoes
cheap jordans for sale
nike sneakers
coach outlet online
ecco outlet
salomon outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet store
lacoste polo shirts
reebok outlet
kate spade purses
discount oakley sunglasses
canada goose parka
coach bags
tory burch handbags
cheap jordans free shipping
mont blanc pens
athletics jerseys
north face outlet store
pandora charms sale
coach factory outlet
hermes bags
adidas outlet
adidas shoes
mulberry uk
moncler outlet online
twins jerseys
gucci outlet online
dodgers jerseys
birkenstock outlet
pandora charms sale clearance
valentino outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
louboutin shoes
michael kors bags
timberland outlet
canada goose
retro 11
nike zoom
michael kors outlet online
ralph lauren outlet online
louboutin shoes
vans outlet
kate spade handbags
pandora charms outlet
prada outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose sale
pandora jewelry
timberland boots
kate spade outlet
tory burch outlet online
red bottom
michael kors outlet clearance
adidas outlet store
rolex replica watches for sale
adidas ultra boost
ecco shoes
kobe shoes
ugg boots sale
ugg outlet
air max 95
coach outlet canada
cheap air jordans
longchamp outlet
ugg outlet
kate spade outlet online
harden vol 1
pandora charms
louboutin outlet
coach outlet canada
moncler outlet store
adidas nmd runner
converse all star
louis vuitton outlet
blue jays jerseys
uggs outlet
louboutin outlet
cai123 09.13
king001
Патріот міста Бершадь
Патріот міста Бершадь

Повернутись до КНИГА ВІДВІДУВАЧІВ, ПОШУК ЗНАЙОМИХ, ОДНОКЛАСНИКІВ!!!

Хто зараз онлайн

Користувачі, які зараз переглядають цей форум: Немає зареєстрованих користувачів